1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soulkid Mayu versions 1 & 2 released

May 16, 2008

1. Wow. She looks almost too much like Lusis. But yes, very pretty. Version 1 is just gorgeous. I like the new bodies.

2. She really is Lusis bastard twinsister. Like two peas in a pot LOL almost. But she is very cute, I would buy her first version. Love the ghastly eyes.

3. Hi.

I just saw them today, I fell in love with Mayu 2, she is adorable - and she looks a lot like Unoa.

Lisa

4. I have Mayu 1 ordered! I think she just about gets away with not being a complete Unoa double :) as Im not a Unoa fan, theres just some thing else about this ggirl. im so excied to have a soulkid again as well! Now the waiting...

5. I really wish I could see some owner pictures of her, I have fallen completely in love with this girl.
      honestrabbit: Be sure to post lots of pictures of her when she arrives. =D - Which version did you order?

6. I didn't realize that. Thanks for the info!

7. i hope we can see it because their first answers were" it s possible but it does not fit very well" :confused:

8. hmm yeh i hope miryu is a good fit, i think itll be ok, or maybe a slight mod maybe needed. i cant wait for mayu, shes so gorgeous.... ill be sure to post lots of pictures!

9. I purchased a Mayu version 1. She's fantastic! Her skin color is gorgeous and she's just super fun. :)

Here's 2 pics of her.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

10. oh my! she is a beauty. thanks so much for sharing those photos! i think i am going with version 1 also..

11. :love I'm SO excited! Mayu was in stock and I've ordered Version 1 double jointed. She's on her way to Georgia tomorrow....... whoopie :) Can't wait to put her next to my Unoa girls.

12. I'm really excited to see them together Mrscollins. I think Mayu is totally adorable!

~Meee

13. Oh no, I love Mayu :love Why did I look and WHY did I notice they do layaway :D

14. Here are two quick comparisons I took. My camera batteries died and I haven't had a chance to get more, nor have I had a chance to crop the other pics I took. hehe

Anyhow, here you go. Serendipity Sharmin on the left (her hands have yellowed tremendously), Soulkid Mayu middle and Unoa 1.0.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

15. great mrscollins and Descending Twilight ;)

i have received mine few days ago
      she has the double jointed body and a custom make up by souldoll
      i really love her :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. I was really set on having a boy doll for my first but...every time I look at pictures of this girl I want her more and more. Maybe it's because she does look a lot like Lusis(and I would like to have both the girls and the boys someday). What clothes does she fit?

17. Lyderic...your girl is the most beautiful thing ever!!! I just adore every single detail and your pictures are wonderful. What a gorgeous sculpt.

~meee

18. Lyderic.. she is gorgeous! My oh my..... what a girl! Meee.. you're going to have to cave and get one too!

19. tnak you ;) i hope i will see other mayu soon ^^

20. lyderic: she is so pretty! im shocked by how well souldoll did her faceup...its amazing.