1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

special Yellow Lati dolls?

Jun 20, 2007

1. Congrats! I can wait to see pictures! :)

2. Has anyone found any shoes that will fit the new Lati body? (the 20 cm one). I have looked everywhere and can't find any shoes that fit.

3. Try Juju's Dolly Mall on Ebay http://stores.ebay.com/Jujus-Dolly-Mall_W0QQssPageNameZstrkQ3amefsQ3amesstQQtZkm

I know the shoes for Girls of Many Lands fit my Cherishdoll, so they might work. They're #33c. Or, if you like them bigger, the Hannah Pepper shoes are #37, they may work as well. Judy is wonderful to work with, if you contact her with the foot measurements, I'm sure she'd be happy to help you.

4. I was hoping Marley shoes would fit, haven't tried yet.

My sweater isn't finished for Momo - will post a photo of the romper though.

Hugs
      Mary-Lee

5. I finally found some shoes to fit my little Sunny (yellow SP Coco)
      [​IMG]
      These were purchased for Bleuette at a local dollshow, but available also at Juju's dolly mall. They fit well with socks.

6. what size does Bleuette wear? I bought shoes in size 37, 38, and 40 and i will let you guys know if any of them fit when my doll arrives.

7. I use 40 mm shoes for my Bleuettes..these little shoes Sunny is wearing are a scant 37mm. Some of the 37n shoes from Boneka fit fairly well, but the straps need to be adjusted.

8. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Introducing Momo.

Hugs
      Mary-Lee

9. Mary-lee did you get a character key with your girl?

10. TreeLore: Do you mean the characer keychanins? If so, my friend and I who each got momo and cookie both got them. And I haven't posted pics of her yet due to my camera messing up. lol.

11. I got one with my Lumi

[​IMG]

12. Yeh I didn't get any :(

Where were they in the box? or outside the box? I did have a good look.

13. they were in the box in the slot with the elastic and magnets. it's the small slot to the left of the big one for your doll.

14. Yes, I received a yellow, pink and blue one. I ordered several dolls.

They are cute, but not sure if I will ever use them, I have a key chain that unlocks so I can take out just one key easily. Not one of those BREAK NAIL HERE chains. But my daughter loves them.

Hugs
      Mary-Lee