1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Spirit Doll 66cm Girls!

Mar 20, 2009

1. oooo from what I can see I like. That second head would have to be my favourite. *Can't wait to see more*

2. I really like the first head. I also can't wait to see more.

3. very nice. i love the overall details of the doll.

totally amazed on all of its features..

4. ohh i'm just curious too about the body pics please.......T^T

5. I want to see the pictures also

6. would like to see body pics too..Photobucket has deleted body pics

7. aww, I want to see the body. I love the first head!!

8. Somebody on the Spirit Doll forum should notify them about the pics... they could photoshop some mosaic or something over the 'evil tempty girl parts'.

God, I really LOVE this company. They have such a unique vision and a wonderful style. I adore the almond-eyed girls....so deliciously pouty! Someday I gotta get me one of their dolls... Its just love.

9. I'm glad that st least the hands and heads are up... sad that I couldn't see anything else...

10. Wow, really lovely, I think all the breast options are great as well. I love the whole look of her. My difficulty will be deciding which face to get.

11. Soooo lovely! I really like the head they show on the body but I also like the third head a lot. The long nailed hands are awesome. I'm assuming the one we're seeing is the small bust option? I like that size. I really don't need another girl but I really want to own one of their dolls... I'm glad I have time to think about it! :3nodding:

12. Love the long nails and the body too. I will keep my eye on this one.

13. omg, i love the gray!! gray resin is my weakness :sweat

14. Looks like they posted pics of a possible faceup. I can't wait to see the rest of them!

15. Oh dear..... she is gorgeous! A tall well toned woman. Be still my heart!! :D:D:D

16. Wow, I love the face that they did makeup on... she's very pretty, but at the same time she's got this quiet strength to her. She'd look just as at home in a suit of armor as she does in the soft ethereal gown they have her in. :aheartbea

17. geez, spirit doll is quickly becoming one of my favorites :aheartbea

18. Well, the gray doll is not really gray at all. here's what was said on forum by company

"Thank you very much for all you comments.

One thing needed to be clarified is that the gray version of the Spirit girl in the top post was not made of gray resin. It was normal resin covered with unsaturated polyester resin putty to make the surface look smooth. The skin tone of the girls will be normal, white and maybe in tanned. However, we do not have gray resin skin tone at the moment.

I apologize for the misunderstanding.

Shortly the rest of the heads with faceup will be updated. "

19. I really like the body except for the rib detailing, I think it's a little harsh and makes her look malnourished. The faceupped face is lovely though.