1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Spirit Doll 66cm Girls!

Mar 20, 2009

1. hello! May i ask about their clothing? because im so confuse choosing a outfit for my Jade....she's 66 cm right? which size fit for her?

2. Spiritdoll Proud girls fit Super Gem sized clothes with no problems, their bust/waist/hip measurements are almost exactly the same. Dollmore Model Doll clothes also mostly fit, their pants are too long though.

3. I will try ddy clothing, because my girl has the large chest part =D
      And I sew some clothing for her

4. Unfortunately, I don't like the looks of the new body at all ... & Um, no mobility joints anymore? Whhhhhhy??

5. Taking out the mobility joint? Like girls don't need to pose? :( That's disappointing.
      Well, Spiritdoll made it easy for me, I wanted the Proud girl body in future, but this change is no-no for me.

Wonder why they made this change or if in future they may offer both versions, like in the Elegance bodies case they do offer two as well?

6. I do like the overall look of the new body (it now resembles the elegance body which is my favorite doll body in the size range hurr) though also I wish they hadn't taken out that joint ;_; They took it out of the elegance girl too for some reason >_< bawwww! Why do the boys get to keep the extra leg joint and not the girls no fair /complaincomplain :| I just hope they won't do any more major changes like this before I can afford my elegance girls (unless it's to add that joint back in lolol)... which sadly won't be for a long time to come. orz.

7. Yes, thanks, I did know that. Just wondering because she's really so totally perfect grayscale. Well, in any case, she's fabulous!

8. I rather like the looks of that new Proud girl body. Although I wish it still had the various bust sizes and the mobility joint. With some dolls I really don't like the mobility joint. But Spiritdoll's was so well engineered that I really like their mobility joint.

What I really wish is that they'd bring back the v. 1 male body. I love that body. Why are so many new bodies, especially male, so much beefier now? Just wondering.

Jay

9. What EID Iplehouse clothes? Are they too hippy for her the Proud girl?

10. Way too big. Proud girls are closer to SID sizes than EID.

11. Hey everyone! I've been stalking this thread constantly (Getting a spiritdoll Proud with the largest bust!) and just wanted a quick clarification:

Is the body 66 cm with or without the head?

I need to start planning a hubby for my girl and and if she's 66 cm without the head, I'm going to need to find a different boy than the one I had in mind : (

12. She's 66 with the head. :)

13. YAY~ I was so worried for a bit : ) Thanks so much <3

14. Wow. Things are pretty quiet in this thread!
      Did anyone see the new Proud girl, Atropa? I only stumbled upon her today and am really captivated by her face. It's a problem though as I am getting very close to having too many dolls! :sweat :(

15. Reviving this thread! I'm waiting for my proud girl and want to learn more about this mobility joint issue mentioned above. As she'll be my first doll I probably won't miss what I don't know about... but I am too curious now. What is the mobility joint you talk about that they took away? And is it in the current dolls since that was a very old comment?

16. Hi! I think they're talking about the knee joint. I haven't been following Spirit Doll long enough to know for sure if that's what they changed in 2011, but now they sell version 1 and version 2 bodies. If you compare them, version 1 has both an ankle joint and a hip joint. I'm pretty sure this is what they changed in 2011 (and the wayback machine is backing me up).

Which girl did you get? Here's a picture of my Olea, in celebration of thread reviving :dance

[​IMG]

17. I think I see what you mean. On the high-heel legs the ankle is fixed on the V2 body. But there is rotation on the flat foot at least. I see the rotation area on the upper thigh too. That would have been nice to maintain on the V2 body.

The girl I ordered is Proud, Windflower. Your girl is very beautiful!! How tall is she?

18. Windflower is a sweet sculpt. It'll be nice to see another one around... Not that I'm very good about posting pictures of my own, mind. (Ivory and my camera aren't on speaking terms. I swear every picture I've tried to take of her has been a blurry mess. o_0)

19. It sounds like it will take more practice! I can't wait to get my girl and show you pictures :)