1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Spirit Doll 66cm Girls!

Mar 20, 2009

1. I've seen both bodies and prefer the v.1 because it's more slender than the v.2 body. The v.2 body has a thicker waist and reminds me a little more of an SID body. And since I don't have any SID bodies nor clothes that fit that body, I like the Spiritdoll v.1 body best. Also, I really like to dress up on my dolls in lots of clothes, often with many layers and I like how it drapes better on a more slender body.

2. I went with the v2 for both of my Spirit girls (I have an Olea and a Windflower-), and it does fit Iple's SID/EID clothes pretty well if you like their outfits.

3. Thank you both for the good advice! I have asked if they can change my order to V1 body, however if they say it's too late, I will be happy knowing I have good clothing options for her V2 body! <3 This is super helpful!! Where do you shop for your favorite SID/EID clothes? Does your Wildflower have a small, medium or large bust?

4. Do you happen to have pics of Olea and Windflower you can share? Those are the two I've been looking at, but I haven't seen any owner pictures yet.

5. I've posted a fair number of pics of my Olea around the site, including on page 20 of this thread. She's the only one I've ever seen in tan, and I scoured the Internet (inc. Weibo) in three langauges before buying her ^^; I second the request for more pics :D

6. I don't have any pictures of the two together yet... My Olea has the medium bust, my Windflower has the small... and most of their SID-sized outfits have come from Iple's site.

7. I haven't found any owner pictures of Windflower anywhere. At most I found a Youtube unboxing video. She's so pretty! Has anyone found out in the promo photos if the skin is normal or white?

8. Promo photos of Windflower are actually way whiter than white. I ordered white and was disappointed when the doll I received was very creamy instead. Company apologized but said that was their lighting and I did indeed receive the correct doll. Also my doll is NOT 66cm. In flat feet she's closer to 61cm and in heel feet closer to 63-64cm. I complained about this too but the company basically refused to acknowledge my problem, insisting their dolls are 66cm.
      Since then I've talked to one other person with a recent Windflower and hers is the same height as mine. Also talked to someone here on DoA who has a Windflower from ~10 years ago and hers IS 66cm. So something changed between then and now and the company isn't acknowledging it.

She's still a GORGEOUS doll but she's not as advertised. So make sure your expectations are realistic before you order. I'll end up rehoming mine as she doesn't fit the character I built around her company photos and stats!

Here is Windflower WS in overcast daylight
      [​IMG]

Company promo vs WS doll I received (my outfit/wig/eyes, *company* faceup, photographed in studio lighting with color-correction):
      [​IMG]

Expected height vs actual height
      https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=10b7abbfcbd4f7845dab756bddd6ce56&oe=602DE679

9. Is that supposed to be the same faceup?

10. I ordered the standard company faceup so I thought it would look pretty close to the promos. Maybe it looks more like it if you bleach the skin with a photo editing program??

11. I imagined her lips would be more purple-y than that. Thanks for the heads up, btw!

12. My understanding is company face-ups often have some differences vs the promo photos. If you order her you could probably request the makeup specifically have lavender/purple tones in the lipstick. :)

13. Out of curiousity, I just measured my Olea and she's about 63 cm with flat feet, on the ver. 1 body. It's disappointing that they wouldn't even acknowledge that.

14. Ooh! I do know they are using heeled feet for the 66cm measurement. Maybe V1 body is 66cm in heeled feet and v2 is shorter... I do not know why on earth they would not acknowledge that my doll is not the height advertised, though!

15. I've never actually measured either of my girls... My Olea is a few years older than my Windflower, but they seem to be exactly the same height just standing here in the cabinet. If it isn't raining (or as cold as the dickens-) I may have to try for pictures again tomorrow.

And yes... Spirit's face-ups seem to vary a fair bit from the site images. My Olea's surprised me by having teal involved. o_0

16. Not to necron a dead thread but how have people ordered their girls aside from Legenddoll? I would love to try and get a Thalia soon...