1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Spirit Doll 66cm Girls!

Mar 20, 2009

1. I'm really looking forward to these girls! I love my Spirit Doll boys and think the girls are going to be equally as stunning!

2. :aheartbeaThey are simply gorgeous!!!!I found my dream in these lines,bones an muscles - can't wait for the moment they are ready to be ordered!!!!Stunning faces,espeсially the second and the third one!Really love them!!!!:aheartbeaAll respect to the artist!

3. Wow, this is my first time taking a look at the Spirit Doll girls, and I have to say they are gorgeous~ :D Especially that first model in the black wig. I like them much better than the boys even... Can't wait to see these ladies on the board.

4. They look really nice and I'm eager to see the rest cast and with official faceups!

5. They're due out late June and the pictures look absolutely gorgeous! I honestly think I love all of them hehe :D

6. I was planning on getting a Roda in October for my birthday, but Spirit Doll Jade looks like the one! XD I've been following their progress on their BBS and I immediately liked the working sculpt they had of (what is now Jade). Cannot wait to see more!

7. I'm really loving what I see of Freesia especially, but I like all of them a great deal. Anyone have any idea of what the pricing on these will be? (I might actually be able to work out my overdose of boys! Woo hoo!)

8. Their faceup artist did such a lovely job with these girls! Ethereal, yet edgy!

They said that they will cost around the same as their boys which are $458 :)

9. Ah dolls with teeth!!! I am in deep! I must have Lotus!

10. I love the toothy ladies too! XD That's what caught my eye with Jade!

11. I've been waiting eagerly to see how these girls will turn out and I am not disappointed! :D Freesia is my favorite so far. :chocoberry

12. Oh wow.. I really love Freesia. I may need to get her someday.

13. All I need to know is their eye and wig specs! XD

14. If they are $458 I will have a damn fit :) Jade is a must have and Fressia, and Lotus heads are on the menu as well. I agree about the Unoa Mocha look. I like the make-up on Jade and everything. Normally woman are cheaper than men aren't they? If so maybe they will be lower than $458.

15. Lotus is such a lovely sculpt too! XD I am so committed to getting Jade that I'm thinking I might be able to swing the money in at the end of the month.

Hopefully they are lower than $458. XD

16. Anyone know what resin matches Spiritdolls is good for? I love the bodies on these girls and I was wondering if they matched Volks.

17. I am crazy for Freesia and Lotuz. Now all I need to see is the other busts on body and know wig/eyes sizes :aheartbea

18. There might be more info in the BJD picture request forum, but you could always ask the company as well. :)

19. I saw that compared to SD16, Feeple and Dollmore Models, they are similar in size, so maybe some of the clothing will fit. I know they are taller but maybe some shirts and dresses will work.
      Comparison & Measurements: FeePle Esther, Dollmore Model, SD16 girl - Den of Angels
      I need all the info I can get on Jade. I want to start shopping for wigs, eyes, clothes, shoes, etc. I wonder what the release date is. I hope late June means after the 15th when I get paid.

20. I hope late June means around that time too. XD

I really love some of the Dollmore Model gear, so that's good to know! Thanks, RROSS.