1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Spirit Doll 66cm Girls!

Mar 20, 2009

1. I'm adoring the hands. They are incredibly graceful and I love the fingernails on these girls.

Do you think they'd allow ordering the bust pieces as 'extras'? I know it would be tempting to get them just for the ability to swap them around. (Fitting different maker's clothes makes it relevant sometimes. *looks pointedly at SG Topaz and her hard-to-fit-but-lovely bewbs*)

2. I already want an Echium, now I guess Ill have to save for a Jade or Freesia as well! Beautiful!

3. Lotus looks really pretty. I like her eyes and the fact that you can choose the bust size
      but woa that's tall!
      Spirit Doll I think has a distinct artistic sense, even the boys, though they are not really my style I can really admire.

4. I can't wait to see more pictures of Daffodil. Out of all of them, she's the one I'm excited to see more of. Freesia reminds me of Delf Lishe. I'm not really digging the ribs on the body, but the hands are amazing. :D I love long nails on BJDs, so I was so happy to see long nails on the fingers. :aheartbea

5. I am really in love with Freesia and Daffodil, can't wait to see more pics!
      I'm also hoping the white skin and proportions match Soom reasonably well, I'd love to make my OE heliot a girl on a small bust body.

6. God!!! I am in love with Daffodil !!!!!!!
      I want her!!!! ;(

7. The normal skin matches Volks perfectly.^-^

8. Oooh! Volks skintone. Hmmm. Now I'm having trouble decising...tanned Jade or normal skin? XD

9. I'd agree i really like Freesia and Daffodil face-mold too...:)

10. I'm praying that the Dollmore model clothing will work for these ladies... Supergem too. I am set on a tan Daffodil already. There's no way I'm not getting her~ :aheartbea

11. I hope so too because I have things picked out for her already. I hope that they have some already casted and all they need is for someone to order. Do they have a US retailer?

12. I LOVE this body, I hope to get 1 in NS, I am really impressed by how it looks:aheartbea

13. So these gorgeous girls will be 68cm or 66cm?

14. Edited the first post, as well as the title, seeing as they're listed as 66cm now. :)

Gah! So hard to pick a favorite! I'm mostly torn between Lotus, Jade and Daffodil, although Cyathea and Freesia are lovely as well. :aheartbea
      I think one of these girls is probably going to sneak her way onto my wishlist somehow.

It's really exciting seeing these girls coming out, after our feedback. I think the five different headmolds, three different bust sizes and resin colours, and the normal and highheeled feet, give us something for everyone.

15. They originally posted that they would be 68cm, but they are now listed as 66. I'm guessing that the original body shrunk once they'd cast a resin version (this is very normal, and happens most of the time with doll making).

So I'm going with their official 66cm. :)

16. I cannnnnnot wait! Jade is so gorgeous and I think she'd look amazing in the Dollmore Model outfits and accessories. There's a male Dollmore Glamor Model I have my eye set out for---Kasi Dan...and I think they'd look so cute together. :D

17. I think I will pair her with Iples Kamau but I'm not sure yet.

18. RROSS, I bet Jade would look so nice with Kamau! Great choice. :)

19. I like all of them. I can't wait to see the finished body. My favourite is Lotus probably with the Large bust if they're still doing it. They were originally planning to have 3 sizes, small, medium and large from memory.

20. I can't wait until they get more pictures. This might be a new girl to save up for! I look forward to seeing more!