1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Spirit Doll 66cm Girls!

Mar 20, 2009

1. If it will be $85 for the girls, then yes I want to do a GO because damn! I want to order the Jade with the small and medium chest pieces.

2. There's a few threads with comparisons in the Picture request forum, but doesn't seem like there's a ton of comparison photos. People may have to draw upon the expertise of those who currently have Spirit Dolls. :)

RROSS: It looks like there's a buzz of interest and enough for there to be a GO or even several. :D

3. Yes absolutely~ GO's should be a go! I can't wait to get my hands on one of these girl's! I'm dying to see the other bust's, and know their sizes though so I can plan accordingly. Head size too! I've got my girl's wig picked out. In fact, here's a little concept doodle I did... I haven't been this excited for a doll, particularly a lady, in a long time :sweat

4. I like it very much ^_^

5. Me too. :) Got a definite plan for a white-skin Freesia (or Daffodil).

I'll be getting one of these gorgeous girls some time down the road. The release is badly timed for me, though, since I'm totally committed to getting the EID woman, and they are scheduled to be released on the same day. :...(

Too many big girls at one time. Big girl overload! Not that I'm complaining. ;)

6. The tan of the Spirit Doll boys is almost an exact match to my Volks Irvin. It's a beautiful shade. I have lots of pics of my tan Spirit doll guys in the gallery. I have a tan Thorn and a tan Echium.

7. Ooh so Ruby will be close to Jade's color because I was planning on them being sisters.

8. T_T OMG Freesia..... It's love. *L* I really am a sucker for a well-defined woman. *lesigh*

I do wish, however, that there was a head with Freesia's features and Lotus's lips. She would be PERFECT for a character I have never been able to find a resin home for. My Crane Maiden, Amane-sama. ^_^

Still, I have a feeling I wont be able to resist one of these girls. Spirit Doll is truly an amazing company.

Anybody seen pics yet of the three bust sizes side by side? No...of course I'm not angling for more bewbs to look at.... >_>;;;

9. There will be new website and the shipping will drop down. ^0^

10. Carraco: She looks soooo cute!! And sassy! ;) The wig I have in mind for Jade is sort of a ginger-blonde and I want her to have orangey or yellow eyes.

Cannot wait for the website to be up! ^,^

11. the shipping will decrease? GREAT!

WE REALLY NEED RESIN MATCHES!

I have tan Thorn, but no other tanned dolls in house to compare!

Id really love to know if their white is papery white like Soom, Fairyland, Luts, Resinsoul or more like ivory white Dollzone, AOD, Unidoll etc...

12. i love all of them, but daffodil and freesia are my fav 8D

13. Daffodil :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

14. Seconding this request! :aheartbea

15. I want to see bust size comparisons ^^

16. I want to see bust size comparisons too! :)

17. I want to see bust comparisons three!:)

18. I did a mockup of Jade the other night, and I have to say that I think I shall keep her as a redhead! XD

19. I want to see a bust size comparison four... wait, there's only three bust sizes to see... *_*

I do think RROSS likes Jade. ;)

20. Who wouldn't like Jade? XD I already :aheartbea that girl to bits!