1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Spirit Doll Acer, Firson & Camphor

Dec 17, 2009

1. truly, I need a 67cm-->up body XDDD;;; (like, there's only POPO's and Volks' out there...)

neck looks too thick for the new head, but i like how more buff and realistic it is now! and the vein detail.... guhhh i died*____*~~~~~~~~~~ (almost the same aesthetic as I.o.S and Rickydoll bodies, but more buff:D. i love it:D) it's like this year is the release of great bodies!

... i'm going to buy Echium's head first tho^^;;;.

(Acer feels like the older brother of Freesia too.)

Sooo... is the release of this body THE "Christmas Event" already? (and did i miss something on the pics? because i'm kind of requesting closeup pictures of knees and elbow joints when bent, and more poses:( ... because pic of joint is kind of like cut off at the 6th pic)

2. I don't think minimee NS will fit Spirit WS. But they have changed skintone colour a bit - the first dolls were much more yellowish than the current ones (I ordered one now and one a year ago). This may be the reason for misunderstanding. My photo is recent WS spirit and WS minimee made a year ago.

3. Thank you for the help! I'll go see if I can find out about more about Angelheim, but it's good to hear new Dollshe has a skintone to match. I like a different body on each doll so this is very helpfull. :)

4. I just got to see about the new dolls and the new male body and I'm totally blown away!!
      I think the three new dolls need more pictures without face-up in order for me to really like them, but they look great so far.
      But what I really really REALLY like, is the new male body!!

I was looking for some 70cm bodies myself (still deciding on which to buy and when) but this body made to the top of my list in a heart beat!
      I think no one has this new body yet, but for those with the old Spirit Doll Body, what size cloths do they fit?
      Soom SuperGem size? Hound/Dollshe size? SSDF size? I'm really curious!!

5. The old Spirit Doll bodies can wear most pants sized for the Hound body well. They have such long arms though that most long sleeve things have come up a tad short. I do have a Cheerydoll leather jacket made for Hound that even fits their long arms. Sleeveless/short sleeve things made for Hound or even Volks SD17 or Super Gem will work. THey have big feet. The Volks SD16/17 shoes do work for them though. Hope this helps.

6. Oh woooow, loove their new dolls.
      Hope they post more closeup pictures of their face.

Love the body except for the move-able boy bit =/

7. Ah, so I'm not the only one that thinks Camphor would be a cute girl. I'd like to see his head on the girl body. I'm not usually one for dolls with really obvious teeth, but I just want to hug him. And Firson is beyond awesome. If I ever have room (and money) for big dolls...

8. I have a friend who wants to get an Angleheim Venezio head in their regular WS and stick it on this body in WS. Won't be until spring though.

It's an absolutely stunning body. I would love to have it for a character I have, but I've never found him a head!

I hope it poses as good as it looks! But even if it doesn't, the aesthetic appeal might just be enough on its own. Don't know what my DH would think about the optional bits though!

9. LOL! And I think Abies would make a lovely masculine girl! A little bit like PJ Harvey. :)

10. I just keep coming back and looking at this body again and again. Does anyone know if Spirit WS will match with Soom WS, or the new Dollshe Paleskin? I'm very, very tempted to try switching out my Saint/Heliot/Amber hybrid's current body for this one. The physique is much more appropriate for his character than the Soom Super Gem male's build...

11. This body look like nice.His weight is too much -*-"

12. im loving the new body. I'm planning to get it for one of my floating heads.

how long does it take to produce and deliver? 3 weeks all together? i didn't see it on the site so I hope asking here is the right place. ^^

13. Maybe its a good thing they have smaller necks because then you can make the switch from male to female easier?

I adore this body...ToT and when I saw Camphor's face for the first time yesterday I was like....O.O...woah....He is now the first boy on my wishlist! Those rippling muscles! lol

14. I just ordered the new male body for my floating Thorn head which I got back when they were still very new.

Does anybody have any info if there was a change in resin color or neck circumference from the old to the new bodies and heads? Can I expect my old NS Thorn head to match and fit the new NS body?
      The new body pictures look kinda off color to me, so one can't really say...

The product info said delivery time would be 3-4 weeks, aquarius85.

15. Kiyakotari, someone posted a photo of a Heliot head on a WS Spiritdoll girl body here: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=252917&page=4

And wow, the new body is stunning! I especially love the back. I think someone asked earlier, but has anyone found out if Spiritdoll NS matches Soom NS? Even if the head would need a little bit of blushing, I would love to have this body for my poor bodiless Chrom, hehe.

16. I'm terribly bad in estimating fitting head and bodies, especially because I haven't seen many Soom Super gem dolls in real life, but do you think that Super gem female head would work on that new muscular body? I really, really want to do boy hybrid from one of Super gem females and that new Spiritdoll body would be *perfect*. Opinions? I have seen Soom heads in the previous body model and it seems to fit well, but I wonder that how much the extra volyme on muscles and body would affect?

17. I'm liking this body more and more, and I think the hands are beautiful. :D

18. I also love the new body!! I didn't like the old one at all and had written their boys off, but the new one is awesome. I do love the Dragondoll bodies as well, but my sister keeps presenting me with lovely boy heads so a selection of boy dolls is o.k. with me....;)

19. I'm in love wih camphor :aheartbea:

20. It's a good thing they're optional, then ;3

About the resin match with Soom.. someone posted a picture of a Dia head on a Spirit Doll female body. The match was pretty good - not perfect, but I'm sure that blushing would help. Also, a person on another forum said that the new Spirit Doll body is supposed to match Luts NS which in turn matches Soom NS. Of course, you have to keep the colour variations of different batches in mind, but still. I'm already planning on buying this body for my Chrom head ^^ I would have liked it better if it was a tad shorter, but I'm not complaining.