1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Spirit Doll Acer, Firson & Camphor

Dec 17, 2009

1. I've got only one word-DAYUM! Is that default company blushing?
      But man so agreed on that, I'm tempted to get one myself just for the same reason :v

2. Yes, it's default company blushing. I quite like it.

3. bump for the Dollshe DSAM heads on Spirit new male bodies!!!!!

4. bump for list of clothes that fit. i need to get some clothes soon because as of right now he only has a towel to dress in once he gets here. >.>

5. I am a stickler for the body a doll that is suppose to be a Man, and I like this one, since it is thicker than some I have seen, and I certainly like the definition on him as well.

They really did a nice job with this one. :aheartbea

6. Bump for clothes that fit the new body. I just ordered Dark and would love to
      get him a few bits of clothes....so a DZ fur coat fit...can anyone just try random
      clothes on their guy and post wether it fits or not??

7. Seconding that! I love Dark's fullset outfit, but he's going to need more clothes/shoes eventually... The body's great, but I'm wondering if it'll be really hit and miss for fitting.

8. This male body is perfect!! It's not too thin but not too big (strong like Iplehouse's)! I fell in love with Spirits

9. I think spiritdoll is really offering something that's not available. The male and female bodies are unlike anything else out there in terms of being very slim and very defined. Not to mention the package deal of extra man parts. Aside from soom idealian, spiritdoll makes my favorite bodies.

10. Oooh! Mokarran pointed out that the Spirit Doll body was being used here, on the Tata's Paradise Website. Scroll down to the gorgeous Sabik. Nice to see how the shirts fit. I might have to get a few of those. However, is it just me, or is the fly of those jeans not buttoned? :|

So desperately looking for clothing for my boy body. I'm such a terrible seamstress... OTL

11. I knowww that Sabik is gorgeous (first time I've actually wanted a Sabik, lol)... Nope, the pants aren't buttoned ;) And I'd ask which size shirt they were using (I was eyeballing those too, but I'm not sure if the shirt wasn't left unbuttoned at the top because of fit, too!)

12. Yep, I think it looks a little tight around the shoulders and armpits. That wouldn't really bother me, since I intend to show off that chest. ;)

13. Hmm, so ... Soom NS and Spirit NS should...maybe...match then? ^^; Okay, so the Chrom batches to be more specific? From my understanding the Chrom's were considerably more pink than the rest of Sooms batches...? Hmm...

But I love this body :D I want to get it for my Sascha one day... <33 Even though I told myself I was going to keep 65cm as my cap as far as heights go. @0@

14. I should be able to answer this question in a few days when my NS SpiritDoll body arrives. My Soom Io is from the start of the pinker batches of NS Soom and he's only slightly more orange than my I-Doll Alice head (that is going on the SpiritDoll body). Soom is also about half a shade darker than I-Doll. :) If you look closely in the Tata photos, you will notice Sabik is more yellow than SpiritDoll though.

15. Okay, thanks! c: I'm not too concerned with it being /perfect/, I can always blush either or a bit to match it up if I need to.

I'm not usually a fan of double jointed arms/legs (they just freak me out aesthetically) but I love the torso on this body<33

16. The torso on the body is goooooorgeous. Twigling posted photos of her Dia on a SpiritDoll body and Dia was yellower. However, that Dia might have been from an older batch.

17. maigune also has pics of a Dia head on a Spiritdoll male body here. She says he's the old Soom resin color and he's still darker than the Spirit normal, which would lead me to believe that any Chrom (either one of the earlier, lighter NS, or the later dark peachy NS) would be a bit darker than the body. It probably wouldn't be a problem with a bit of blushing.

18. Are there any Spirit Doll dealers in Europe? Or are they sold only on their own website?
      I really like this body, but the customs fee I can expect if I order one is a bit scary...

19. As far as I know, Spiritdoll doesn't have any dealer, you can only buy through their website.

20. Okay, so the SpiritDoll body I have is from last year and it's a shade and a half lighter than my Soom Io body. It's quite similar in terms of peachyness though. ;)