1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Spirit Imprint - CrowBlackJay - Tinies

Aug 13, 2017

1. I would love to see people's Dragons blushed too, mine is still woefully blank as I haven't figured out exactly what I want haha : D

At the moment I'm thinking about only getting the face and hands done and quite simply. Really worried about bodyblush chipping.

2. I am going to be blushing mine, but it is a case of finishing mods first for me. I can’t rush into it or I will end up with colour mismatches due to doing different parts at different times. It will be full body work, that’s why my doll is fully disassembled, but yeah, it has to happen when it happens and not be rushed haha.

3. Well if it helps, it took me something like four years to actually get around to blushing my Cuartos Darkhorn. I can only imagine my eventual She Is A Dragon may take just as long. :lol:

4. UPDATE
      Anna contacted me to say my Elf girl is ready to ship!!!:dance:D

...but there is no EMS at the moment. She has given me the option of waiting or using regular air mail.....not sure what to do.:?
      I guess air mail from Russia to England will take a long time and it could be ages before EMS services return to anything like normal.

5. I would wait for the shipping to resume. I got regular air mail with tracking and it took 5 months to arrive. It spent 3.5 months in Russia before it even shipped out. Good luck.

6. @calliope13 - HECK!!!
      Thanks for the heads up...5 months:aeyepop:

7. Hoping the new preorder for Elf girls starts soon!

8. We shall see :)

9. @StrontiumDog Congratulations! I’m excited to see your girl :)

I’m still waiting to hear back on mine, but I’m in no rush as I know there’s a lot of work in sanding the seams, etc. for Anna.

No EMS shipping sounds awful I think Anna had to wait 30 days for the Elves when they shipped from the caster. 30 days would be better than 5 months, but it probably depends on which country their shipping to and shipping from. I’m not sure which I’d chose, probably just wait and hope EMS shipping starts soon.

10. @aliquotiens and @calliope13 - pre-order is the 20th 0f Feb' to 7th of March!!!

@Inspired - thank you. Well I have set my expectations at 5 months...so anything quicker will be a bonus.:eusa_pray

11. ...too weak to resist....must order another Elf girl....
      * feverishly taps at keyboard*
      ....'tis done....

*squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* :dance

12. I ordered Enya, very excited to get her! She has more posing ability than any of my dolls so far.

13. @aliquotiens - Congratulations!! Yeah, she does look to have an amazing range.

Went for Enya too, full package in Skin3. Order additional Enya heads first time round, so it will mean my Letizia won't have to share her body.

Anyone else ordered yet?

14. @StrontiumDog I ordered a Letizia in the new Twilight colour. I considered getting in on the previous pre-order but couldn't swing it, but when I saw the new fantasy colours any resolve to not order a doll this year melted away :XD:
      I debated for sooo long between Letizia and Enya, in the end I decided that Enya looked too young for the type of character I wanted to make. I hope I get to see a lot of Enyas around though!

15. @Rivon - congratulations!
      Great to hear you were able to make Letizia happen....in that amazing colour. Really looking forward to seeing her!
      Completely agree that Enya could look younger compared to the other girls, but the face up can make a big difference.
      It's interesting how we can all look at a sculpt and know if it's right for one of our characters.

16. @StrontiumDog thank you! :) I have seen some owner pictures of Enya where she definitely does not look as young as she might do blank, but I just felt like Letizia best fit what I want to achieve. Enya is an incredibly beautiful sculpt though, I would love to see what you do with yours!
      now begins the hunt for clothes and shoes, her feet size doesn't seem too difficult to find things for, but I'm notoriously bad at getting shoes for my dolls.

17. The more I see these cute elf girls the more I want one (but I know I don't do well with female dolls). I need to just be patient and wait for more dragons in pretty colours.

18. @Quiet and Insane ...*hehehe* kinda know what you mean about seeing BJds you love the look of, but knowing you don't do that gender. I have long struggled with male BJDs. There are loads I love the look of and have own a number, but they just don't stay.
      Still tempted by a dragon myself but am just going to wait and see...

Update on shipping; there was a problem with the first attempt to send my parcel. Anna kept me informed of what was happening and the fact that it was returned to her. Today she let me know the package has re-shipped...looks like EMS, so hopefully a more swift journey this time.

19. Similar to female and really child-like dolls. They're just not my thing. There are exceptions and conditions that can help a doll stay, but it's rare.

Fingers crossed it gets to you safely and swiftly. Postage is still shocking right now.

20. I’ve asked Anna to wait to ship my elves with the sky blue dragon who is to arrive sometime in March. I’m glad to hear EMS shipping may be working again :)

There was an order mixup so I won’t get Gloriana in the Dark chocolate, but will still have Enya in Dark Chocolate for my Egyptian theme doll. I’ll be getting a small Scareb friend for her. Can’t wait to see her in person and start getting her clothes and everything together :) I was able to get Gloriana in the Toffee so at least I’m still able to have her sculpt along with the Toffee Letizia faceplate for my fashion model themed doll. I have a couple outfits for her, but not sure how they’ll fit so will find out when she’s here.

I’m excited to see everyone’s pictures of their elves and dragons. They’re such beautiful sculpts :)

Tags: