1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Spirit Imprint - CrowBlackJay - Tinies

Aug 13, 2017

1. @Rivon - ooh...do you have an idea about which shoes you are going for?
      Foot wear is the one thing I have always been a complete obsessive about. Just one of my girls can easily have 30 pairs of footwear!!!
      @Inspired - good idea on getting all your orders shipped at the same time. Positive news about shipping - my parcel from Anna has only taken 2 days to get out of Russia!!:celebrate...so it looks like EMS is picking up speed.
      It sounds like, despite a mix up, you're girls will work out @Inspired. Very keen to see your Egyptian themed girl.

2. @StrontiumDog That many shoes for each doll sounds like hobby goals :love I'm going full-on fantasy with my girl, so I need shoes that don't look too modern, I was thinking of ordering a couple of pairs from nymphodisiac on etsy, their work looks awesome.
      I hope your package gets to you quickly! Be sure to post pictures :whee:

3. @StrontiumDog That’s awesome news :) I’m excited for you.

At least in regards to shoes for Enya, it should be easy to find some sandals. Gloriana will need a lot of different styles though. I’m looking forward to seeing what works for them.

4. [​IMG]Spirit Imprint elf girl Letizia by fyrphern, on Flickr
      She has arrived.:aeyepop:
      Just 7 days in transit...straight through customs. no delays...and she's home.:aeyepop: Will go and have a little play and get to know her.:dance

I had my first Covid vaccination less than 3 hours ago, saw an amazingly bold rainbow on the way home and then my elf girl landed...what a morning!!!:love

5. [​IMG]2021-03-19 (18) by fyrphern, on Flickr

Well she stands and poses straight outta the box. Her joints are fantastic, great range and holds positions firmly. Hands and feet are easy to change...same with face plates and even head backs. The Toffee resin is beautiful...smooth, even colour. For such a small doll she has great details and a high level of finish. Seams are pretty much invisible. I cannot find fault and am beyond happy.

6. @StrontiumDog she looks amazing! Congratulations on her arrival! I'm getting even more hyped for my Letizia now, she looks so expressive :love Do you have a specific style planned for yours?

7. woah congrats on her arrival :dance
      She does looks fantastic! And that toffee colour looks beautiful, I think this is the first owner pic of toffee elf I've seen!

8. [​IMG]Elf Girl Enya by fyrphern, on Flickr

Here's Enya....:love
      Experimented with eyes and found some that I really like for her...of course, they are not the colour I had planned, but that's how things go right?:lol:
      @Rivon - thank you. Between the posing ability and the wonderful hands, she is very expressive. Style? Hmmm...well, it's going to be more about what I can cobble together. She is very slim and even Minifee clothing is loose.
      @robin raihana - thank you. To my eye, the Toffee colour has a lovely warm undertone. I had expected a slightly more yellow tone, but the actual hue is beautiful.

9. @StrontiumDog Enya is soo beautiful :love
      I'm glad to hear that you like the toffee resin! Its colour looks so different depending on lighting in the pictures that I'm not sure what the colour actually looks like :XD:

As for clothes, do you think clothes for 16" fashion doll would fit? She does looks slim, maybe tops for yosd would even fit her?

Also I wish my Enya would arrive soon, but the shipping status hasn't changed at all for 2 weeks (should I be worried?)

#209 robin raihana, Mar 20, 2021
      Last edited: Mar 20, 2021
    10. @StrontiumDog Congratulations! Both Letecia and Enya are gorgeous and the toffee looks amazing I love the colors in the sweater Enya is wearing. I’m looking forward to hearing which clothes fit her and also to seeing more pictures

11. @robin raihana - thank you. Yeah, different light and monitors will make a difference. Toffee is a good description, cos it looks edible:lol:
      Clothes - the white one piece in my second pic is a Tonner Tyler item. It's a bit long and generally loose, but could be adapted. Not sure which other 16" fashion dolls would work...maybe FR16, as they're a little slimmer. The Minifee leggings on Enya work, but again a little loose over all.

2 weeks of sitting there is what happened to mine. The parcel was returned to Anna because there was a query with the address. Hopefully yours will shift very soon or go back to Anna for a new and speedy trip.

@Inspired - yeah, liking to colours on Enya too... the sweater is Iplehouse JID/FID sized...makes a cosy, but baggy dress.

12. Yeah hopefully the parcel moves soon or maybe it will suddenly arrive out of nowhere :eusa_pray otherwise I need to contact Anna..

13. I’m happy to hear minifee clothing fits, even if loose as I have that size on hand. I also have a couple outfits sized for popovy doll that I’m hoping will fit although the popovy dolls waist measurement is slimmer than the elves so I’m not sure they’ll work. I bought them for my elf model character because they’re beautiful, so fingers crossed.

14. I’ve seen more owner pics of elves on Instagram. Gloriana and Letecia are sooo gorgeous. Enya looks so sweet. Has anyone else received their Elf?

Editing to add that I’ve been researching ancient Egyptian goddesses for my Enya character and I think I’ll have to wait until she gets here to see which one she most resembles. Lots of ideas though so I’ll definitely need to narrow down the choices

#215 Inspired, Mar 30, 2021
      Last edited: Apr 1, 2021
    15. Edited - found more elves and dragons on Instagram. There are so many different and gorgeous looks for them :)

#216 Inspired, Apr 7, 2021
      Last edited: Apr 17, 2021
    16. Yay I've received my Enya :dance
      She was stuck in custom for almost two weeks. Yesterday I went to custom to pay tax (and the tax is actually less than my total fare trip orz) but finally I got to bring her home!

She is so beautiful! The resin feels really nice and heavy, and I was surpised how big she is! (My first doll is 15cm tiny and my other dolls is Barbie and MH dolls, so yeah, I think she is huge! can't imagine an SD lol)

My other surprise is the resin colour, toffee looks much lighter in person than I thought. But it still is nice. She's very poseable! I am still trying all the poses she can :XD:

17. Ooh congratulations!! It's so frustrating when dolls get stuck in customs like that.

18. @ Inspired @ Quiet and Insane
      thank you!

I am currently going to all my saved tutorials and things and I realized that it's probably not a good idea to use my years old MSC for face up.. Also her head is so tiny, almost as small as a barbie head! Maybe I should send her to face up artist instead :sweat

Tags: