1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Spirit Imprint - CrowBlackJay - Tinies

Aug 13, 2017

1. Oh she's really cute @ronnie92! :D I'd love to buy one of these lovely ladies one day. She'd make a great sister to some of my other dragon bjds.

2. Just giving this thread a gentle bump...
      The recent preorder for She Is A Dragon, caught my interest, well, re-started it and I am giving the dragon some serious consideration.
      Whilst doing some digging and checking the dragon out, came across CrowBlackJay's Elf....see her here: Elf...and I want to know more!!
      Anyone else looking at her with interest?

3. That is a gorgeous doll!

4. The elf looks gorgeous, as well! Thankfully my wallet is saved in this case, as they're both too tall and too short to fit into either of the size scales I have going on in my collection at the moment. Apparently she'll be 38cm tall! (source)

5. I've got one pre-ordered and I couldn't be more excited!! She's somewhat of a birthday/christmas gift to myself.

6. Ooh lucky! I have one of these lovely little ladies on my wishlist. One day they'll be a pre-order when I have the money. :lol:

7. @tithorargentus - congratulations...
      Do you mean you have ordered a dragon?

8. Yep! One of the matte blue ones.

9. Congratulations! Which head/heads did you go for? Please post pics as and when your Dragon arrives!

10. ARGH!!!
      I am not on Instagram, but am watching the progress of the Elf girl...*sigh*
      Had no idea there would be a choice of heads...and hands!:cool:

11. Yes! I hope to see a lot of them around, even though they aren't the right scale for my crew. The sculpting looks gorgeous. The detail on the lips especially!

12. I went for the g-horned open plate for my default and the g-horn closed eye for my secondary. I had a lot of other doll things going on and could only afford one extra. :( I'd like to get a second dragon in a different colour one day though.

13. @ronnie92 - yes, they all look very detailed and wonderfully sculpted.

@tithorargentus - great choices! Now what you mean when it comes to what you can realistically afford though. Hope you'll get another one in the future.

I am tempted to join instagram, just to keep a closer eye on what's going on with the elf...I joined Facebook only to keep up to date with 5th Motif!!! ( but did later close that down)

14. Is “she is a dragon” limited? Sorry if this is a silly question or has already been asked. I’m new to Bjd and am waiting on my first doll, which will come in an agonizingly long 6-9 months. I’d love for this to be my second doll but want to wait until I’ve gotten my first before I get a second

15. Congratulations on your new doll! I hope you'll love them a lot and that they'll arrive to you safely.

To my knowledge she is not "limited" in the sense of the amounts of dolls, but the artist only takes orders in smaller amounts at a time, so they aren't available all the time. And as it is always with artists, there is no guarantee of them releasing the same doll again and again. So far it seems like they are more limited on the color side of things, as each order period seems to have a different set of colors available.

If your heart is set on a specific color, I would recommend ordering it if you see it available, as there is no guarantee of that color appearing again. You can see the colors included in the previous releases in crowblackjay's flickr account.

16. Thank you for the info, that’s good to know I hope I have an opportunity to buy this doll, she’s beautiful.

17. Looking like progress is coming along for the Elf!
      Haven't joined Instagram, but able to catch the update about casting.
      Certainly looks like 5 pairs of hands and 3 sets of feet...so cool!

18. And Dragons are casting!! I'm so excited.

19. She does look really pretty doesn't she? I'm excited to see more. :)

Tags: