1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SPIRITDOLL boys Thorn, Echium, Abies and Cycas

Sep 23, 2008

1. Hope you don't mind I'm asking this because I'm a little bit confused. Are you ordering one blank doll + one body? It's because when I calculate the cost in USD for one blank doll it should be around $260 (not adding shipping and shopping fees).

Btw I love Echium!:fangirl:

2. I see a somewhat similar design to the older Dollshe bodies, but these dolls are beautiful and very unique in facial feature, does anyone know when they will have a English website?? I did notice the male bits in a up position in one pic......so uh ....yeah does this one come with two types or does it rotate?? Gosh I can't believe I asked that:doh

3. I did recalculations and darn shopping service is over charging me on the currency conversion which I'm getting taken care of hopefully. (Grr!) But shipping from China still is like 990 CNY. Which adds alot to the costs.

-Anneke

4. i cannot find any Chinese shopping service to avail of these =___=;;;. can anyone suggest...?

and is there any information if they release the heads separately? and what colors of resin are available?

5. I've seen on the taobao site that they have sold just the heads and/or just the bodies. So they do sell them seperate.

-Anneke

6. I thought I would need to start a thread for SPIRIT dolls here. But there has been one already! ~~ I read all the previous posts in this thread, and I think I just post here as well to answer the questions arose in this thread. ~~

Thank misaki0818 for opening this thread for SPIRIT dolls! ^-^

There were two focusing points that I’d like to explain first: whether and when the dolls are going to be on sale internationally and whether there will be an Eng site or not.

The SPIRIT dolls WILL be on sale for overseas customers and they are not limited. The English official website is nearly finished now and hopefully will be available in October. Oversea customers will be able to pay by Paypal and there will be SPIRIT doll shops on US ebay and UK ebay as well. Therefore, please be patient to wait us a little bit before the dolls are on sale internationally! :)

7. Add me to the list of you future buyer i like sooo much thorn and i'm willing to order one but only by December ^^

8. That's great to hear, Ghost0412! <3 I shall be patient.

9. ah, this is very good news! thank you very much for the update, Ghost0412! We will surely wait^o^!

10. I think you may be &#39740;&#39740;&#65292; well i just take a guess lol

You r welcomed, n i'm a huge fan of spirit especially the body the &#24517;&#27578;&#27515; part (well i'm jus kiddin)

11. I have been looking for the site where these are sold. I love Thorn! I just cant seem to find it. There are no links in the first post anymore so I am kind of stumped.

I should probably wait for the US site to come online but I am so impatient sometimes;)

12. XD This post is now unnecessary as there is already an active discussion thread opened.

13. Some of them look a bit like dollzone molds- not saying anything against them- just saying- it is the lips and noses. I think they have certainly been inspired by dollzone if nothing else.

Anyone actually got one?

14. I want and Echium SO BAD!!! They're absolutely lovely boys and the body is definitely drool worthy! I can't wait to see more pictures of them! :D

15. Oops, there was already a thread made. :doh Go figure. Oh well!

littlepinkfaery: I did notice a similarity to Dollzone when I first looked at them. That was instant.

SystemRose: You and me both. XD Did you see all the pictures of the body? :D

16. Well hey... Goodness... Umm... The bodies sure are very... expressive :sweat

I do wish there were more pictures of the doll's faces. Maybe I'm missing something...

17. My bad! Still, valid observation. I could have sworn I was posting on a new thread started for discussion, I come back to it and there are 2 pages- gotta say I am rather tired!

EDIT: I think that comment was about the thread not my post? then I am not going mad! LOL!

18. Kaeru: They sure are. XD So, you noticed that as well?

littlepinkfaery: Don't worry. The same thing happened to me. I was about to reply when the thread title changed. :roll: I guess I should have done a search before opening up a new thread. But as I said, oh well. Anywho, yes, the comment was about the threads being merged together. Now I'm going to read through this thread and see what others have said about these boys.

19. I'm in love with Thorn and his grumpy face~ <3 I didn't think I wanted another 70cm boy but his poseability looks almost as good as my DS Husky's. I'm curious to see how the resin compares to other companies in color as well.

20. I think I want Abies now! He's so sweetly clueless looking!