1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SPIRITDOLL boys Thorn, Echium, Abies and Cycas

Sep 23, 2008

1. does anyone know what the resin is similar to? Curious as the dolls are nice and those bodies are hawt!

2. I'm not sure but I think they said that it matches Volks in the sculptors thread

3. Ow wow, these guys are awesome. I love Echium, he's so wonderfully pouty. :aheartbea This is one of the larger bodies I actually like too. *sighs* I may have to find a way to work him into my future doll collection.

Edit: .... well crap, I just realized that he's PERFECT for a character of mine I want to get in doll form... I'm doomed. XD

4. So loving Echium and Thorn. They'd....be so perfect as brothers XD.
      I'm quite curious about the interchangeable erm man parts. @_@ Just what i need...more beautiful dolls to get me sidetracked from everything XD.

5. I am looking for something to match my Migidoll type A vampire heads.. they match Lati and leeke resin..

these bods are very tempting indeed

6. Echium is HOT!! I will wait for owner pics of him as I want to see how well he is compared to Hound, their bodies look so much like the older Dollshe with the exception of the swivel upper thigh joint. So tempted...:love

7. I'm simply smitten with Thorn and Echium! <3

8. must have Echium badly!!!! so freaking awesome!!

9. gah english webpage!!! wheeee!!! thorn!!! man i want!

10. YAY ENGLISH PAGE!

I love how they have different photos from the original site, and photos of the blank heads. Man, I really do want a Thorn. :D

11. The man part is interesting XD

12. Oh, lord. Just wait until those extra parts crop up in the Marketplace. That's a new twist on the boy-to-girl mod! :XD:

13. OMG looked today and here was the thread on them!
      Been chewing my nails waiting for the website to be open....
      I don't know how i'd handle a 70cm one, they all look so amazing from the artists thread and now here are more pictures X3

14. So glad to see more info about these beautiful dolls ^_^ Also from the concept pictures- I wonder if there will be females coming at some point? Curious to see the other guys (I am my wallet definitely is not hehe)
      For those lucky enough to have one in their possession do you happen to have any pics of him/them posing/standing/ etc?

15. The face and body sculpt is very nice indeed. Thorn and Echium are my choice. Must add Spirit Doll to 'must have doll' list.. un :3

Will look forward for more stuff to be release from Spirit Doll. I hope the dolls will still be available for next year :]

16. hah I love the optional parts

"it's a boy? is it anatomicly corect too? :wiggle"
      "why yes actually, he is!" *drops trousers*
      "... :barf "

:mwahaha I can just see my guy friends now staring in horror

17. XDDD.....

As if I don't have enough trouble with 'zomg S*x doll!' exclamations. Still, it's interesting but all of my boys are comfortable in their bodies now. Oh, I can't wait to see what people will do with them! :XD:

18. Tonight I will be taking more/better pictures of my Spirit/Thorn doll. I got home at 8pm from my flight/Yaoi-con and the lighting was crap and I was exhausted. The box was sitting there for me. I was lucky I took the pictures I did. I'll do pictures of the doll posing and everything tonight. I get home from work luckily early enough to use natural light for such.

-Anneke

19. vampireanneke: Ah! I would love to see more pictures of your boy! Owner photos are the best and these boys are so interesting. I didn't expect to see owner pics so soon O.O