1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SPIRITDOLL boys Thorn, Echium, Abies and Cycas

Sep 23, 2008

1. Another person who wants Echium checking in, can't wait to get him in the beautiful tan color Spirit Doll posted :fangirl:
      Curious Kaylanix, did you order a face up? Also has he shipped yet? Please do post in the arrival gallery ^_^

2. I would really want to se owner pictures of Echium also :D
      Hope someone gets him soon so they can post! :)

3. I'm really looking forward to some very clear owner shots of any and all of the heads next to other companies heads. I'm still thinking about these guys even though Euclase has a hook in my wallet.

4. puri, I order face-ap too.
      I took a layaway, and just make my last payment. So my boy is on making proses yet. As soon as he come home I'll post his photos.
      Heve you seen new promo-picktures on Spirit-site? It is somesing amazing!

5. There are new promo shots of all their dolls up on their site:aheartbea

6. Got my payment made for my tan guy(s) Echium and Thorn are going to share one body, but I just couldn't decide between the 2 in the end, LOL! Now the wait begins..........................very anxious to see them in person!

7. Thorn and Echium are absolutely gorgeous. I think one day I can see Echium coming home - when I win the lottery <_< *sigh* At least I can hopefully admire other peoples!

8. new promo shots indeed! yaay~ :D
      i do wish that they'd show more doll poses in the gallery such as slouching/hunching poses. even full body shots of all the dolls in a setting would be nice too.

i've been pining for a cycas or abies.
      although for some reason, i'm attracted to cycas, i've also been interested in abies as well. now if only his eyes weren't that big.

i wonder if he'll have an SA version like DS dolls. i think that'd be quite interesting.

9. I thought the same thing about Abies! :sweat I know nothing about modding but I would love to see a sleepier version of him, but I think the large eyes will grow on me ^_^

10. maybe. i like his sculpt. it's just that the character i'd like to come out with wouldn't look good with big eyes. maybe they will but i guess you could also disguise it with eye color choices :)

hopefully they'll have more options in the future.

11. Anyone know why the SPirit Doll website appears to be down? Just went to take a peek at Thorn again and the website is not coming up............

12. I noticed that the other day. Here's what I get when I toss it through a translator:
      Looks like the company that was handling their site has stopped offering that service and handed their domains over to someone else, and sites have been put on hold until the site owners contact this new person/company???

13. Hello, everyone. I'm sorry that the SPIRIT doll website is currently unavailable due to the change of server supplier. We are trying to sort this out asap. The SPIRIT doll forum is still on. You are very welcome to visit the forum. ^-^

14. The limited Tans have arrived! I will try and take photos of my boy soon!

15. Ahh that's good to know Ladyfeather! I'm really liking the tan Abies head and was wondering if he would be getting his own body and thought of DZ but wasn't for sure how well the resin would match. ^_^ Again I really like that first wig on him...Monique?

16. puri, close - jpop Kanalong in Syma. They don't have it anymore though, only the wavy version. The other two are Monique. Any more, most of my wigs are Monique or Jpop!

17. Aww, that's unfortunate it's such a great wig :D

18. OK everybody, I checked with the mods and I was given permission to post this. Thank you! :thumbup
      I have taken pictures of the three penises that come with the doll and posted them on my live-journal. My journal is set for explicit content so you will need to verify that you are over 18. NO LYING! The pictures are for reference only, nothing sexual about them at all. Well, maybe the last one is a bit quirky. ;) He's the link:

http://meng-horde.livejournal.com/

And no complaining about my other comments on my site - that's what the LJ is for!:sweat

19. Awesome! Great shots! :) (even the "conveniently placed air bubble")

And ps - I love the Engrish thing. LMAO!!!! :XD:

20. Due to an error on my part one of my posts was deleted. Iam reposting a photo that needs to be here since it is original and has been replied to.

[​IMG]