1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SPIRITDOLL boys Thorn, Echium, Abies and Cycas

Sep 23, 2008

1. Haha I appreciate the repost-looking up it looks as though I was having a one sided convo:lol:
      I'm sure peeps interested in what the "optional" bits are will appreciate the link to your journal :)

2. I just ordered this body for my Minimee head that Denny is doing for me. I am excited about it and hope it works well.

3. Hey guys, just moved the Dollmore model shoe pix from the waiting room to here so anyone interested in a Spirit doll can see how they fit. Boots shouldn't be a problem. The glamour model shoes are larger and probably won't work.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. SO excited!! My boys are finished and ready to come home. THought I would share a link to their pics for anyone interested. They were painted by the incredibly talented SDink. Thorn has the dark wig and Echium (Rhys) is the blonde. Aren't they amazing? Can't wait to get them home and play............

http://sdink.livejournal.com/231972.html?#cutid1

5. Oh man, can't wait to see them when you get them....she did a amazing job on your boys!

6. :o Wow. :o Just. :o Wow.

7. Whoah! JinCIncy, your boys look awesome! Blushed to perfection!

(Love the job SDink did on their parts! *giggle* Im such a perv!)

8. They are absolutely perfect! Lovely boys!

9. I was really happy when I found out about Spirit dolls (I am always slow, so I find everything as the last one (giggle) ). I knew in instant that I'm gonna buy all Spirit boys (and probably the new girl as well) but when I saw what SDink have done with JinCIncy's boys, I almost fainted - I'd say Spirit dolls can be turned into ones of the most beautiful dolls all around the doll world. :)

10. @JinCIncy: once I saw who you had doing your faceups I was really looking forward to seeing how they would turn out-and wow-lovely!! The faceups are great but I think I'm an even bigger fan of her body blushing ^_^

11. So theyre working on female models too. they look really good so far. I love theyre attention to detail, very realistic. My favorite male version(thus far) is Echium.

12. Wow, I saw JinCry's boys ,and now I think I want one. I don't know how to get the tan skin, because I don't see it on the website... :(

13. WOW WOW WOW.. they are amazingly gorgeous.. can't believe how they have the feel of Dollshe.. neet

14. Thanks so much everyone for your kind words about my boys. I couldn't be more pleased and can't wait to get them home. I'm sure I"ll spam them lots, LOL! SDink is truly an awesome talent!! She really brought them to life and brought out the best in their sculpts IMHO.

karma_kannibal- The tan was a special order done back before Thanksgiving. It isn't normally offered. I don't know if they have enough interest if they would consider doing it again or not. YOu might want to email them and ask? Spirit Doll was very nice to work with and very responsive to my questions.

15. I love the tan color. and the man-bits. ;)

wondering if the NS would be a good bod for my Jace head? I think the color might be close but the resin looks shiny and Jace has very matte resin. if they make tan again, I might jump for the whole doll.

PS: Cheryl's work is getting so breathtakingly fab, I can't stand it! *tosses brushes and paints and airbrush/compressor into the ocean*

:chocoheart

16. Oh? Where did you see them? :D

17. Sorry for butting in but I just adore Spirit dolls. I would love to get two of them for characters of mine and my friends. Eichum and Cycas would be perfect models for them.
      I was also curious about the girls, since I hadn't heard anything, and searched around on their forums: http://spirit.getbbs.com/post/t55.htm
      I think they look amazing, and they say they're also doing three bust sizes! There are also five heads they're working on now. (Personally, I love the First, Second and Fourth heads)

I wonder if maybe we should change the title of the thread to include the girls too, or make a new thread just for them...

JinCIny: The job SDink did on your boys is amazing! It's not overdone at all, it looks just right. Perfection!

18. Oh geez, I just saw JinCIncy's boys and they are gorgeous. SDink does fabulous amazing work--usually I do my own faceups, but I've always wanted to have a doll painted by her. Her dolls and artwork are so beautiful.

I have such a hard time choosing guy dolls. I mull and mull and can't decide. After I saw those pics, I knew he would work out for my character.

19. JinCIncy: congratulations on the faceup for both boys----they are gorgeous :D

the tanned boys look amazing, congratulations to owners for getting them :)

based on the link that Prysm gave, so far, the girls look wonderful---i like the 1st and 4th heads respectively~
      i'm not really into the market for girl dolls, but i still am rooting for an Abies when i get the money~ i've decided on him to couple with a DS Rosen which is also one of my prospects to claim, sometime in the future---not so near, but hopefully will become a reality XD

btw, has anyone done any resin comparisons/matches for spiritdoll?

20. Would anyone like to start a new thread for the girls? I think some members who don't look in on this thread would enjoy seeing this great new girl sculpt in progress!