1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Spiritdoll - Elegance line - 58cm girls & 61cm boys!

Jul 4, 2010

1. I am such a fan of Spiritdoll sculpting right now. Beautiful sculpting, good posing, and at a very reasonable price. I will definitely have to get one of these boy bodies if it'll fit right with my Miho. I've been looking for a beautiful, slightly broad-shouldered, but boyish/realistic body for him for such a long time. And look at those hands! <3 Pretty much the only thing to decide now is whether to get the single torso or the three-part one.

I'm also liking the fourth head. He looks very sarcastic.

Edit: Do you think they would sell the single torso part separately? It would be fantastic to get the 3-part torso for posing and clothed shots, and the single-part torso for other shots.

2. Yimmit: hrm, I hope they do! DX there's just TOO much that one could do with both. They would maybe charge a pretty penny for that three-part, though...

I also note that the neck size is rather close to their Proud line by .05 cm. Seeing as how the Proud line heads are already kinda small-ish, I think this hybridding would work...! :D I hope it does!

3. I adore the solid one piece torso - it's just a little willowy which I adore. I think it's be the perfect body for my Phillip actually. He's been bodiless for almost 2 years now. XD

4. little_rika: I wouldn't think that they would charge that much. After all, the optional bust parts for the Proud line females are only $60-$65. I plan on buying the 3-part body either way, and (hopefully) buying the single-part torso as well. I'm not afraid of re-stringing! XD
      Spiritdoll's 70cm boys have pretty thin necks, but I think it could work because the new boy body is broad-shouldered, and the Proud line boy heads are pretty small.

5. I have my doubts that they'll offer torso parts separately. For the different bust sizes it makes sense (I think they say there is only one bust size for the new girl, though) but for the boy torso, they would have to sell an *entire* torso because you can't just swap the parts.

6. I don't know if they would sell the torsos separately, but it can't hurt to ask. The boy bodies and heads are already finished (I got to play with the 3 part one a few days ago) so the dolls should be released soon. They just need to finish the girls and then take official pictures ^.^

7. Wow, I feel like Spiritdoll just gets better and better every time I see something new from them! Reeeeeally loving that one piece torso. I have a floater in need of a body, and I think this body is it. Does Spirit do layaway? I hope they release the body soon~ :aheartbea

8. yimmit: oh, I was thinking they'd charge more for the three-part since it was a matter of posing design DX I hope it works, cause that 10 cm. height variation makes all the difference!

Caracco: yep, they do layaway! Says so in their FAQ at their website~

9. They probably won't, but It wouldn't hurt to ask. I doubt it would ever be a regular item on their website. Edit: Looks like someone asked that question on the Spiritdoll thread already. Waiting for Spirit to answer. =D

I'm really excited to see all the dolls and bodies finished! I wonder what the prices will be like.

10. Yimmit: *dies of laughter* haha, guilty as charged! Antifluff's one of my several net-monikers XD Really, I wanna see them all sooo badly! DX Any one else notice there's a kind of 'dot' on the 'wrist' of the hand-part of the male body? It looks kind of like metal/screw?

11. (I secretly knew it was you XD) Thanks for asking!
      I just noticed that now that you pointed it out. It shines in one of the pics so I'm guessing it's a screw. I'd paint it skin-colored with acrylic paint if it looks really noticeable in person.

12. Man, I love Spiritdoll's bodies, oh man. Especially their clavicles, just love :aheartbea I'm really liking the fourth head too, I hope it's a boy so that I can hybridize it on a female Proud body.

13. ohh, the male body looks so pretty! it remembers me the SDgr body.

14. Woot! Thanks little_rika! I think I'm absolutely sold for this boy~ lately I've only been buying one-torso bodies, though not intentionally, I love every one of them. Does anyone know about resin matches? Is Spirit's normal closer to yellow or pink?

15. Spiritdoll NS is about a 95% match with Volks pureskin. Which puts it in the same ballpark with Luts Realskin and Dollstown/Dollshe Oriental Skin. I've actually been eyeing this new body as a potential alternative to going after a SDGr for the time being.

16. Awesome! I seem to love Spiritdoll more and more every single day. I will so be buying the single torso as well as the 3-part boy body. And when the body isn't using one of the torsos, the extra one will be great to keep a floating head on.

If Spiritdoll matches Volks that well, I'm guessing that it'll match my 2009 Migidoll Volks-matching heads too.

17. Oh whyyyyyy Spiritdoll?? I do not need anymore dolls. But their molds are just so gorgeous. And now I understand how long the wait time is, I won't mind if they say otherwise... because I know how long it will actually take. XD;

I absolutely LOVE the bodies. They are masters of sculpting!!
      I'm also curious about getting the body for my Volks Shirou. I love him, but he can't pose for crap. My only worry is that he is such an old version that it won't match with the yellowing. :s

18. I adore the boy body, it's perfect for me who doesn't like tall bodies or bodies with alot of defined muscles. X_x; I'm almost certainly getting it when it's out x)

However my beef is that the girl looks a touch too ribby for my personal tastes. >.>;

19. i second this!
      finally a nice body for my ryoya head that doesn't cost barzillion of money <.<
      just one question: does this body have also the optional penis parts? i hope so :lol:

20. These bodies like their proud line are amazing. I wish I could use spiritdoll female bodies for all of my future girl dolls. I really like how detailed and thin they are.