1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Spiritdoll - Elegance line - 58cm girls & 61cm boys!

Jul 4, 2010

1. @SchizoCheese, Congrats! I can't wait to see more owner pictures of the beautiful body.
      The new body seems gorgeous in sale picture, but I found a owner picture in which it looks more skinny, and the shoulder is not wide/strong enough for the character I have in mind. I hope it's just because of the photo shoting angels.

2. @yoniverse: Do you have a link to the owner pics? I'd love to see all of them.

3. I would love to see owner pics as well.

4. My bodies have arrived. I have posted a comparison thread here.

5. That's a great comparison! Thank you!

6. So that's what the body looks like...interesting! Sorry to hear about the knees posing is difficult, I was hoping they would have did something about it.

7. It's not a major issue though, as the rest of what the body can do makes up for that.

8. Oh now I realy love the single piece torso but even the body itself is a bit too expensive for me:(Does any one know any other MSD or SD sized dolls with a jointless torso ?:eusa_pray:eusa_pray :eusa_pray

9. Oooooooh, I love Yew so much! Some day I will have one, but probably far, far away D: I love these new dolls!

10. I like the Elegance bodies so much, they look skinny but not too skinny and the boy body has just enough muscle. I planning to order the boy body next week, let's hope it fits the Migidoll head I have. :)

I do have a little problem here, though. I like the single jointless torso more than the jointed one, looks better imho, but I'm afraid that it wouldn't fit my plans photography wise. Oh well, so far I've had my eyes on the jointed torso body, so I guess I'll just get it.

11. My white skin Sequoia came today -- I just gave him a quick faceup before the light started to fade - this wig is too huge (belongs to Tedros!) and these are temporary eyes . . . but . . . I wanted to put up a pic because I haven't seen any other owner pics of Sequoia so I figure other Spiritdoll fans are eager to see him.

His face (yeah, okay and his outfit too) are more effeminate than I usually like. I was hoping I'd be able to switch out his head for a pale skin DT Mui, but it's not as pale as I though it would be. So I may have to test out a freshskin -- which I've never seen in real life. I'm also waiting on two different color Napi Doll Lucifer heads hoping one of them might fit. (Though I have to say I don't hate Sequoia's head. Look, I even managed to make him look sad like all my DT kids!

Love his posing, his sculpt. He looks good with both my DT girls and his "proud" brother Abies :)

[​IMG]

12. I really would love to see Lavender/Yew's owner pics~ Love the mould to bits~ :D

13. Aww... What a pair of LONG FACES... Any chance of cheering up, boys?! <3

14. I love these bodies, I'm glad more people are buying them. :D I'm getting my own as soon as I can find the head I'm going to slap on it!
      So, I've heard some owners say that the Elegance Male Body comes with 'Option Parts' but they aren't listed on the website?
      Any info would be good, thanks!

Edit: Also! Another quick question for the owners of these boys, how do you find them fitting in regular SD clothes? I've been looking at pants
      for them and they are rather thick compared to almost everything except the Volks SD13. I found a lovely pair of pants I want for my boy but
      I'm rather sure he's not going to fit in them!

15. TQV: In this thread -->http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?407192-Spiritdoll-(Elegance-line)-pictures!< You can see that the boy body has a magnet-spot in his....err...'area', so I think it's safe to say that it includes that 'option part', but I haven't seen any images implying that it's the same position parts as the ones for their larger line of dolls :3 Any owners, any thoughts on that?

16. This thread needs to be revived! I've a question if anyone has the non-jointed female body? I see there are option bust parts for sale but obviously it wouldn't be possible to purchase these for the non-jointed body. But I'm curious, does anyone know if the non-jointed body is sculpted with the smallest bust size or the medium size? I've studied and it seems they are the smallest size but if not I may have to reconsider and get the jointed version so I can switch them out.

17. The extra bust sizes are for the Proud body, the Elegance girl only comes with the one bust size.

18. Thanks little_rika! I'm terrible, I didn't notice before that someone responded. :3
      You're right about this thread needing revival, the SpD's are some beautiful dolls, I really can't wait until I can order one too. Though my plans keep changing, but once another person's Elegance body arrives I'll be able to make my final decision.

19. Oh! I see, thanks for clearing that up for me. I had assumed it was possible to switch out the Elegance double-jointed as well, and since her default bust size is clearly smaller than the default Proud girl bust I think I can assume she does have the smallest option which is a relief for me. Thanks again :)

20. That's cool! I realised looking at their site last night that they don't mention what body it's for so no wonder you were confused. Clearly they didn't update the proud body part info after they introduced the elegance line.