1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Spiritdoll Herculean Line Discussion

Nov 4, 2011

1. Those are really cute! My poor boy needs some shoes. The DollHeart ones that he's wearing came out of a fukubukuro bag, so they don't really match anything else that he wears.

2. Hi! Could someone please help me measure the girth of a herculean wrist?

3. 8.5 cm with the tape measure wrapped around his wrist, 9.5 cm with the tape measure wrapped around the very end of his forearm. Is that what you wanted?

4. YES! Thank you so much! ^^

5. Yeah I love them! ^^
      I guess all the shoes with this sole will fit, it's soft rubber and can shape after the feets shape. Has anyone here tried other shoes on their boys in SD 17 size?
      I got a pair of Volks boots in japan The sole is in hare plastick and the fake leather is hard as well so I don't dare to force that shoes on his feets. But they looks like they would fit it the material was softer. =_=

6. ok :o soo... im gonna get this smexy hunk of a body for one of my dollies (a vezeto head) :3 and im just wondering if you could make a summary of what fits the body xD (was tooo lazy to read thro EVERY page of this thread .n.) but yehr.. so like 9.5cm+ inner sole on shoes are recommended? and for tops,tshirts,jackets,cardigans and all that EID clothes fits there? and soom idealian pants fits him? tell me if im wrong since i got no clue ouo...
      do you guys know anything else? or do you know any shops or persons that are willing to costum size/make clothes in this size?:o

7. I have found out that all the SD17 shoes I have bought fit my Herculean, and also these i got the other day fits pretty good: http://www.tatabjd.com/en/goods.php?id=1950
      (I have Type D)
      When it comes to clothes, Iplehouse EID tops and shirts fits good, but kan be a bit big over the shoulder. Pants is ok while standing bit if he sits the trouser legs look like they are 5cm too short, so it can work if you have long boots. I got some Idealian pants second hand here on DoA, then where not branded so I don't know the maker. But one pair of them fits pretty good. other then that Ionly have Spiritdoll blue jeans for my boy.

I saw that Crobi dolls new "G boy line" has similar sizes. Did any one try to buy pants in that size for herculean?

8. Hmm, maybe he wll fit idealian head with that neck size...

9. hello! u v u Can someone measure this boy's feet? I would like to know the size in the widest part and longest part, please ; w ; <3
      Thank you <3

10. I guess, there is not many these guys. I m waiting for body. For my modoll Tom Hiddleston head. I wanted it on 5th motif body but its still too short. If you found out about another clothing that fits this body I ll be glad to see. I need dressing pants and fittet shirt. Like in style of Tom. :-)

11. I'm wanting to get a body too, but need to sell the one which's head i want to put in the Herculean... It's sad to not find many of them, because they are so beautifully made ;o; I'm looking foward to see your Tom head on it *-* If you plan to make an actiual tom with it, i would reccomend freedom teller... and ask them for make the pants longer... , maybe. I have been told that herculeans have similar size than idealians and EIDs

#272 Nonexistent, May 5, 2016
      Last edited: May 5, 2016
    12. You can put EID tops on the Herculean body, I think I only have Iplehouse shitrs and tops for my guy but pants will be to short.
      I have Spritdolls own jeans for my guy and I also have Idealian pants and the fit precisly, can be a bit snugg in the waist and over the hips.
      As for shoes you can put as low as SD17 sizes shoes on this body, but they will probably need to have zippers to get on.

I have also noticed that some Nine9style sd17 tops, like hoodies and bigger shirts might fit bigger boys (if you have ther stuff try them out, but I can't promise that it will fit) . My Dollshe Grant can wear them witout problems and he needs Iplehouse EID-pants, and SID shirts.

13. GAH!!!

I am saving up for a Tom modoll head and the Herculean body as well! Pics please if you have him! :D