1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Spiritdoll Herculean Line Discussion

Nov 4, 2011

1. Egura, he's a grower not a shower.
      And from experience, large looking bits can be a pain in the ass if the pants aren't made to accomidate. My Doll Chateau boy actually has to pick a pant leg. >.> He seems t lean towards the left if you were wondering.

2. I'm wondering if I could put the Thuja head on the Proud body. It's a 24 cm. head, but it's perfect for a character I have. The Herculean body is way too massive.

3. PrinceDuCiel: HA! XD Thank you so much for this. I was pondering upon a nice way of saying us lads come in all shapes and sizes but you did it better. Ah... *wipes tear* leans towards the left... classic. :P

Seriously though, resin junk don't squish. Small is practical.

Isabeau: I also thought of that for a moment, just because Thuja's features seem quite fine. But I think you might run into problems with a neck hole that's made to fit a 13cm neck. o.o
      Also, I owe you some commission photos and was meaning to PM you to say that my new camera should be here in the next two weeks or so and I was just waiting for it so I could take -snazzy- photos for you. :P Totally OT I know, but I thought since you were in the room n'all. :)

4. They have updated the website with the Herculean line and when you click on Body section they show side by side comparison with Herculean and Proud body with heads on. And oh yeah baby Herculean has a nice option part;)

5. Oh my. *coff* ...I think I blushed a bit. o.o

6. Yeah I had the same reaction, but I was squeeling......good thing hubby is sleeping:lol:

7. Ah, nuthin' like detachable penises to make us all giddy like schoolgirls. :lol:

8. How true, I showed the Proud body to my hubby before and he got a huge kick out of it! He was like "What's next detachable boobs?" :lol:

9. asdfghjkl!! I love Cedar. He's totally going on my wishlist. :love

I wonder what the price is going to be for the Herculean fellows?

10. XD Yeah it seems so, looking at the other picture in website he ("it") looks just fine^^

In those full promo pics, both boys look very good. I hope those heads will be basic, Thuja reminds me Stayne, witch I also like very much. I hope I can manage to get that big boy someday^^

11. You... me... two heads, same mind! lol
      Except, I'm realllly liking Cedar, and he's tanked my doll plans! Hoping he has an achievable price!

12. I so want to see blank faces ;_; For some reason Spiritdoll faceups distract me from the real mold.

13. Totally agree with you Carmen....and PROFILE pics too!

14. oh man oh god.....they're SO BIG!!! I have a proud right now and he's gigantic (and heavy as heck!!!) But he looks so petite compared to this manly man

is is just me or does his flaccid detachable penis looks soooo small.... I know making them bigger is harder to do because of posing but his body makes it look like he's over compensating xD..... I guess proud still wins in that category :3......but the erect one is quite mighty....

....I just ordered from spiritdoll for a girl body for a floating head and now I have to save up AGAIN to get one of these beautiful manly creatures *__* gahhh... I have a feeling this body will be very expensive since it's so much more beautiful manly resin....

Will they be compatible with EID man clothing? and if not then we're screwed.....

15. I wonder if the "option parts" of both males are switchable xD...I'm just a giant pervert though....that's all....

16. Where on earth will we find shoes and clothes for these big fellas?

17. Their measurements seem to be close to the EID superhero body so I'm guessing Iplehouse is a start. Idealian clothes might work to.

18. We kinda just covered this... like just then. It's on this page. :P

Also, in this thread people have been awesome enough to provide very detailed measurement comparisons and the Herculean is almost exactly the same dimensions as the EID's. Ergo, Iplehouse clothing will fit and stuff made to fit EID's.

Like I say... EID's. :P

19. Lol I know I was just commenting in agreement xD.....I can't wait for this line, this company has had such good growth! Plus great quality dolls....They're by far my favorite for bodies

20. My friend is interested in this body so I searched their price in China Yuan.
      In their Taobao website it shows price for 2,890 CNY (body), full doll 3,260 CNY, tan skin + 500 CNY.
      So we might roughly calculate for their USD price?