1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Spiritdoll Herculean Line Discussion

Nov 4, 2011

1. Lycansea
      I asked Spiritdoll if they thought Cedars head would work on the proud body and they seem to think so. As soon as I get the $$$ together I am going to order it and try it on my 2 proud (v1 and v2) bodies that I have. Hoping hoping that it works well *_*

2. Awesome! Please post some nudes so others can see how well the Proud body would look with the Cedar head. I'm planning the same combination once I get my own money together. I think the Cedar head is one of the nicest heads in the hobby.

3. LOL--will do. Planning on ordering him in the tan to match the tan proud body I have. I really like his "manly jaw" and chin. Reminds me sorta of (to be produced soon) Ludwig by LLT only he does not have a chin dimple.

4. Yes, that is what I love about him, too! His jawline! It's funny, I always seem drawn to the more masculine jawlines, but more feminine features (bigger eyes and lips, smaller noses). I think he is quite the perfect handsome man. Some of the Iplehouse sculpts are quite manly, but they look "older" or something. Cedar is just right for that perfect combination of realistic and dolly.

I want to mod his eyes to be a smidge smaller (possibly just forgo this and just a good faceup artist who could acheive the same affect), but otherwise I love every feature!

5. Oh man, Cedar. Cedar. You are calling me. Usurping spots on my doll list. Usurping Iplehouse Chase, who has been saying I need him for the last 1.5 yrs. You roguish dog, you.

Has anyone ordered him yet? I'm probably going to bite the bullet in Jan. Uffppph. I'm mostly an MSD girl (with a couple SD floating heads), but man, I'm jumping into the large doll pond with both feet and a cannonball.

6. I just ordered Cedar's head earlier this week and am putting it on a Spiritdoll Elegance body I already own. Will post pics of them together when it comes--I am very excited for it to come and keep going back and looking at it on the site.

7. Oh, I am excited to see this combination as well. Please do post a photo or two in this thread!

8. I'm sure I'm gonna order Cedar in January. Most likely it'll be a long layaway, since I'm also ordering another big things from the store and money is not great after December XD.

9. wow i actually really like this body, he is tall and those muscles are great!

10. Oh YESSSSSSS! Herculean, come to mama! WANTWANTWANT him!

11. This body is so huuuge but I would love to have it.
      I was and still am kind of afraid of buying big dolls but this body I must have.
      Will it fit an AngelHeim Ryan's head? Will the resin match? :/

P.S.: The AngelHeim Ryan will be my very first doll however he's sold out and Elder Heim body is also sold out so I must find a body to match his head! ^^

12. xSushi: The Herculean body has a 13cm neck. Not much is going to fit on the body save for the Herculean heads and the big Iplehouse boys (without serious modding anyway), and the Herculean proportions are so large that I think if you started modding the neck down to take a smaller head it's going to start to look really off.

13. Oh my! That being said he's automatically out of the list! x)
      I should've noticed the neck size differences but I'm such a newbie to this that I completely forget to check the most important things most of the times >.<
      Modding the neck?! I'm very afraid just by thinking of restringing my first doll let alone modifying anything! D:
      The body is beautiful but definitely not for me :)

14. i dont like. knees are bad sculpted as usual. i dont like the folds of the muscles. too much veins, plus he's too big. i don't envy the one that have to carry him around.

15. 13cm neck is hughe! wow he is lovely!

16. never liked such a big bodies...but this one is too perfect *_*

17. I just ordered my Cedar. It'll be a 3 months layaway (I do it not only for the money part, but also, I can't allow it to arrive while my mom is visiting me).

Plan A is to reshell my IH Chase. If for some reason I still like his current mold, I'll keep the body for another floating head that will be heavily modded.

18. I ordered Cedars head (in Tan skin) on the 14th of Dec. And keep going back to the SD site and looking at it :lol: oh and checking to see if it has shipped yet!

19. eee! All you lucky people who've ordered their Cedars :)

@Carmen your Chase looks faboo (love that sleeve o_o)!!! Chase is on my list after Cedar, actually hah.

20. miss mabel: Pics please when he arrives? :) I am also eyeballing a Cedar in tan so would love to see how yours looks if you get the chance.