1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Spiritdoll - The Dark Wonderland

Nov 8, 2010

1. I'm with you on this one. I would like a grey skinned beauty in my clan :).

2. I seem to recall Moonless and Dark being a bit of a wait to be released once their concept art was posted and, according to the current Christmas event message, the sale with the bunny / jointed hands starts in December. Hopefully that doesn't mean we have to wait that long for the dolls to be released!

::EDIT:: Oh wait, I think I misunderstood the 2 week thing, haha. You guys mean for when they release pictures of the actual dolls, not when they'll be for sale, right? hehe. =^i^=;;

3. I'm so curious about the red queen, two weeks for pictures will be torture, I hope they release some pictures soon!

4. Two weeks? I go crazy checking this forum twice a day, two weeks is waayyy too long!

5. They keep out doing themselves. spirit dolls going to kill me. I am very much excited to see how they turn out

6. Yep..we're talking about promo piccies..but you're right too..how we can resist to wait and see only promo piccies before SD allow us to buy the dolls?
      Good point imo!

7. My fingers are crossed as welllll!!! ;~;
      White would be what I would need--actually, as white as possible...a 'paper white' resin, much lighter than their usual white skin, would be ideal for the character who is currently at the top of the list for claiming the sculpt. LOL That would still be an unusual resin colour for Spiritdoll, so it is possible.... *crosses fingers and hopes*

8. XD I need the exact. same. thing, acanthiel!!! XDDDDD hahaha <333 ;U; here's to hoping ~

9. uhm i don't know i wish something different then just gray resin, but at least would be great as well also gray i guess...

10. I would be happy for either white or grey resin for Stayne =D Its actually a blessing in disguise if they hold off on posting pictures till much later. There is another doll I'm itching to spend money on but I'm waiting to see how Stayne looks first. So maybe by the time Stayne is revealed she will have sold out, and if I don't like Stayne then I get to save my money XD

(unless luts has a winter event...)

But I can only afford one dolly christmas present for myself not three unfortunately.

In all serious though I keep checking back at the spirit website hoping for pictures >_>

Were the Dark Night Limiteds much more expensive than their reg proud dolls? Just trying to get a feel for costing.

11. A fellow told me that last year were priced around $587 and were all inclusive( face up,wig,eyes,clothes,shoes)
      i don't know if SD will encrease this year the sale prices.

12. Me...want...unf *dies drooling* (yeah I don't have any active crit or anything worth commenting for, but yeah I want them) Will they also sell them in a pair like they did with moonless and dark I wonder?

13. The wording of their winter event does imply that they can be bought as a pair, as the mentioned it was possible to buy both limited dolls :)

14. *cires a little inside* I will beg and cry to get at least one (even if I want both) two weeks just to see promo pics really will be torture ;~;

15. I NEED this outfit for my Ark, and if the guy comes in WS I could use the body^^

16. I only want Stayne :) I really wish for grey skin. But if he's white skin he really, REALLY has to be something.. because I allready own 3 white or cream white dolls.
      But I have hope :) since I decided for myself not to enter the soom lottery I have some spare money. Lets wait and see *sigh*

17. I will love to buy Rouge,hoping for violet resin and fetish outfit,but i'm yet lusting to see nex Idealian...

18. i love Rouge really badly, don't mind too mcuh if she'll going to be gray or violet, and supercurios about cothes.....i'm going crazy i cannot stop thinking about it.....X.x"

19. Second this, $avage. ^_^ Thinking about her makes me happy. She is pretty.

20. Me too :) but waiting for those SD dolls and see if they are something is keeping us from getting bored, ne?