1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Spiritdoll - The Dark Wonderland

Nov 8, 2010

1. XD you're rigght,we have time to kill!

2. so many dolls i wish to buy, and too less money Y.Y

3. I have just got to see what the rabbit looks like... I really want him. I'd seriously be tempted to invest in an ENTIRE DOLL just to get that Rabbit. <_< I'm rabbit obsessed.

4. LOL cheese that's a rather amazing dedication to rabbits..xD

5. Laelen - This is why! My baby boy Sugarplum <3
      [​IMG]
      He needs a resin buddy!

6. XD HE IS SOOO CUTE! and fluffy! and soft!

haha, now I want a bunny ;U;..

7. OH my!!!You bunny it's too cute PenguinCheese!!!

8. It's a pity that the event is not extended to body only purchases D: I really would like a jointed hand! Anyway, Stayne seems so cool, I can't wait to see his real outfit.^^

9. Rouge reminds me of maia from Persona 2 innocent sin *sweats* It's rather far fetched but it makes me want her more. I hope that she'll some with mohair. Seeing as the concept art looks so fluffy. *^*

10. Same here. Everyday I seem to be finding more.:sweat:doh

11. Good tip,i will love to see Rouge with a fluffy mohair wig maybe in wine red color * W *

12. I can't believe nobody else has mentioned that rouge looks quite a bit like Lady Gaga!

I hope she comes with a large bust... if she does - I will be in dire straits!!

13. UHM..imo Rouge it's much more into the BDSM festish look...

14. I agree with $abbatha ;;; I'm not really one to slap a lady gaga label onto everything outlandish XD

I wish that my continuous refreshing of the spirit page would magically make the doll versions appear ;U;..

15. FYI - It's not her outlandish appearance. It's the shape of her face and lips.

I've asked spiritdoll if they plan to release her with the large bust or not. Hopefully they aren't secretive about that at least!

16. yea.. refreshing and them apearing would be amazing waiting i think is the worst part of this hobby

17. with there winter event...If you get the both option. Can you still get the bunny or do you have to specifically buy just one of the two not both to get it.

18. I will steal money if Rouge will be as the sketch sigh...i like as well the red spades tattoo onto one of her breast,this remember me the movie Bound,the character of Jennifer Tilly had rose tattoo in the same place *W*
      I don't see again that resemblance,but as i'm not so much onto Lady Ga Ga i can easily be wrong about her complexion.
      OHH large bust PLZ!!!I'm awaiting to see what Spirit Doll reply.
      Refreshing it's such a torture...i agree
      Basing onto the infos regarding this event the bunny,sorry i don't remember his own name,would come as gift for ANY complete doll that will be buy when the event is running,at least i remember so.

19. I am always excited to see what Spiritdoll comes up with! Their makeup and concepts are always very interesting! XD

20. Indeed,i also wondering what color she shall be...* prays for lilac/violet resin*