1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Spiritdoll - The Dark Wonderland

Nov 8, 2010

1. Violet/lilac resin would be so pretty!! :)

2. YAI!!!Even if then i shall be in real deep trouble i pray for lilac resin too...

3. OMG PenguinCheese he is THE most precious bunny EVER!!!!!
      Can I hug him? Pleeeease? XD I miss my Nola so much :...(

I would love to get that rabbit too but there's no
      way I can afford another full doll from SD.
      Very curious to see them when they are released...
      I love my Dark but he looks nothing like their art
      work so I'm trying to not imagine too much when
      looking at the new releases art.

4. Well if as you say Rouge will not be similiar to the artwork/sketch then i'm safe XD!!!!

5. Thorn looks very much like his artwork though, although I think the artwork for Cycas is way off. Did none of the other dolls have artwork? I can't seem to locate theirs.

Also I get Brandon Lee out of The Crow vibes from Stayne. Anyone else think he may have helped with some inspiration? (not saying he is identical, just getting vibes).

6. thanks :) I meant more Acer or Firson or even the ladys though :). None of the other non-limiteds seem to have any :/ I wonder why that is.

7. Personally I just wish they had given us a teaser of the actually dolls instead of concept art. Especially if the dolls end up not looking much like their concept art. You get all excited and then, blah.

8. YAI!!Thanks so much Cat X3
      UHm..i don't remember exactly when..but i've seen on the spirit doll web sites some artwork,was the time they launched their web sites thru,i don't remember to have seen others.Maybe you're right,only for the limited edition art will be posted instead of the teaser.
      IMo spirit doll don't have already made the prototype,then they published the art,i guess it's a way to tease us...
      By the way to me moonless & dark are quite resembling to the art...oh no..please no...

I see inspiration to the Crow as comic and to Brandon Lee as well as Eric Draven...good tip!

9. Thanks for the link,i've seen some only when they presented the proud line X3

10. Thanks for posting!

11. Sad! The pics wont work for me~ TT~TT I was curious too.

12. Ooooooo, nice drawings. Now just to wait for the doll pics.

13. The don't work for me either, oh well. *waits impatiently with everyone else*

14. People are you thinking that probably we shall wait till the middle of December,at least around the very end of November ,to see finally some piccies of this new duo?

15. I'm hoping the dolls aren't gray again. I'd love a limited, but not in gray.

16. I really hope thta Rouge will be in violet skin X3

17. Seems an odd color if spirit does do violet. They seem to be very "masculine" all the way around. Their dolls, their art, everything. I think Soom has been the only one to do a limited violet color resin right? Are there any hints about the color yet?

18. Souldoll did it too with leira and kayla :)
      Also iplehouse with the cat women that I forget the name :/