1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Spiritdoll - The Dark Wonderland

Nov 8, 2010

1. Oh wow D: I didn't know spirit had a chinese blog. I will definitely be visiting that from now on! Thanks for the link!

I'm slowly dying while waiting for these releases!

2. Oh damn it, just when I'd resolved to get a Dreaming Shiwoo for my Christmas present to myself, this happens. D8 I don't know if I can resist Spiritdoll.... Stayne is looking sooo amazing. I am just hoping I end up not liking him. D8

3. I've asked a week ago to SpiritDoll about some options on Rouge & Stayne.
      They replied finally, telling me that Rouge will be avaible with the normal bust only,and that large bust will be avaible for separate purchase but if i'll buy the larger one then her costume won't fit her,also no news about the coming-out date..
      they replied also to another member that asked about the promo picsof the dolls that a date wasn't decided yet.
      So we shall awating..sigh...

4. Thank you for the news and sharing with us their information to you. ^^
      I really hope that we won't have to wait too long. >.<
      They are both so gorgeous that I can't resist looking each day at their homepage! O.o

5. Not at all people,i'm glad to share infos ^^

About the pics:
      Well the Spirti Doll winter event shall run by the December 10,i assume that we could have some teaser pics by the end of November,at least i badly hope so!

6. Iplehouse Luna :P

I'm betting the resin will just be grey, though, as with Dark and Moonless.

7. Nothing is setted yet..from the art/sketch Rouge seems clearly different from Stayne,maybe she will be a gray rose as Leira from souldoll and Luna Tamer from Iplehouse..who knows.

8. Been checking the forum for almost two weeks now. two weeks tomarrow. I hope Rouge is Violet. So many are doing the grey and rose grey now will be nice to see somthign a bit diffrent even though I love the grey resin. I hate waiting. and I love spirit doll i hpe i have the opportunity to actually get one of there limiteds this time. I'd love to see more blue resin to but so far just the drow from old world and kayla and celina from souldoll that i've seen.

9. Yes, I think it's too bad that there are not often the really special
      resin colours like blue, violet, green...or something sparkly. >.<
      I'm really searching for something special like the gorgeous Celina
      from Souldoll or the Vesuvia from Soom. <.< I hope that Rouge will
      have a special grey tone...but who knows. ^^°° Yes, Rouge looks
      pretty more violet than Stayne...but Dark and Moonless were really
      blueish/violet too on the teaser art. <.< I dunno, we have to wait. >.<

[​IMG]

10. Hey Fans! ^^

Did anyone had time to ask them again the last days?
      When were the last picture releases with the Moonless
      dolls? <.< Is the 1st of December to soon to hope?

11. Just popping in to see if there's news on the release date yet?

12. Nope,i'm spotting everyday the spirit doll web sites but NO pics at all!
      It reads that the promotion will start on 11 of December,so i assume thet we well see some pics at least between two weeks.

13. Yay bunny <3 Me wants :D

14. Stayne could also be a bleach, pure white skin tone as well.

15. Ooo pretty~

16. The bunny is avaible for gift if you buy a whole limited doll,or at least a complete full doll of the elegenace and proud line ^^
      Could be anything, at this point we can only await...

17. The Red Queen is HOT. She reminds me of Lady Gaga in the Alejandro video. Smoldering!

18. Again nope,Rouge is definitely much more into BDSM/fetish comeplexion than Lady GaGa,that simply i don't like it. ^^"
      I've watched the video just te be sure of what i'm saying and i don't find any resemblance...GaGa wears a latex crown on the very few minuets of the video but nothing more.

19. She reminds me of Lady Gaga too, but not just from Alejandro. Rouge resembles her style as a whole, I think - that is, at least to me. Man oh man is she awesome! Can't wait!

20. I've never seen Lady GaGa dressed like Rouge,or with flocked wine hair,she dressed in weird and odd way most part of her times,but again,as i relly don't like her, i suppose that this resemblace, that several of her fans seeing in Rouge,also could be.
      I still think that Rouge is clearly in the fetish/BDSM complexion and don't share anything with Lady GaGa odd look.