1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SQ-Lab Discussion Thread

Feb 27, 2012

1. Subscribing to this thread because thanks to SOMEBODY(coughareeelfcough) I need to get my hands on one of these amazing girls!

2. I'm dying to see this too! I love MDD but they are pricey and vinyl. BUT I LOVE the big head on the cute body!

3. hnnefhhegh my dd girls are coming tmrw or tmrw after, EXCITED. XD
      but sad fact I don't have that many girl clothes since I'm more with boys Xd ;;

4. Subscribing to this thread as I just learned about these gorgeous girls today and I am already in love with them! <3

5. LordNoir: Awwwwwwwwww ..... that's soo kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiii :D

6. Just a quick Question to all of you wonderful SQ girl owners out there, these girls are at maximum 53cm, head included...is that correct?
      I had been considering one of the gorgeous SG bods for an incoming head but I think it will be somewhat too small.
      If this is more their size then either way they are so reasonably priced for SDs and I am already in love with so many of the SQ heads I am tempted to buy the body and a couple of spare heads...if the body doesn't fit what I want then I can use it for my own SQ girls and, if it does well then later on I will just have to get some more bodies.
      I just adore the optional heart hands! Too cute &#9825;

7. [​IMG]
      they came last night and I was like
      CAN'TBREATHESEDNKJASD SOCUTEOMG
      also got SG girl as well but don't have proper wig and clothes for now..OTL..sob

and JenKat, yes it's 53cm incld. head :3
      just think them as somewhat MSD but bigger breast and longer torso and legs @m @
      figured it's kind of hard to find proper well fitting clothes for them sobu

8. Gokt, your new girls are just too cute :aheartbea:D

Thanks for verifying the size. Probably not good for the hybrid body I'm after but I'm in love with Moe, Miyuki, Ren & Ryoko as is!
      Hmm, a bit tricky to clothe but so gorgeous I think it would be worth it! I'm not adverse to unusual sizes and shapes...just makes more of an interesting sewing / pattern design challenge then for me :kitty2

9. Hi JenKat! Yes, it is a bit smaller than what you'd classify as an SD13 or DD sized doll. Here's a comparison shot between my SQ girl and a 2005 CP Delf:

[​IMG]

Very rough photograph, and my Tsubaki isn't in her final styling, just what I could throw together to clothe her. XD

Which leads to a question I've been meaning to ask - how have current owners of the bigger sized SQ girls been finding getting clothes? Any tips on sizing! I'm just in a financial position to start stocking up on things for my girl, but I'm hesitating on size. MNF would be too small, but SD a tad too large, correct? So SD10?

Thanks in advance for any help! :)

10. Quite a significant difference there but I do like the slender SQ girl's figure just as much as the wonderfully solid CP Delf original bodies. Each has its own unique appeal. Thank you for that, Taralphiel! :kitty2

I was wondering on size if anyone knows whether the clothing made to fit the Soom Rosette Pure body girls might just fit, given there's only a 4.5cm size difference?

11. You're most welcome :)

I'm not sure about Soom Rosette pure body clothes. Are you going to the Sydney Dollmeet in January? If you have Rosette sized clothes, I can bring my Tsubaki along and we can take some test photos. She's still without a faceup, but they'd be reference photos, so they don't have to be crazy pretty :P

12. Cute!! Might I ask where you get your doll stands from, Taralphiel?
      My Tsubaki is currently wearing Souldoll Kid girl outfit which fits very well indeed aside from it being very short *wink wink* I've also had her wearing Zaoll dress which is a bit large across the shoulders and in the waist but here's a pic anyway...

[​IMG]
      more Tsubaki by ~elsii~, on Flickr

Nuuuuuuu. Rosettes are waaaaaaaay skinny. Bean pole skinny. Can only just squeeze a Minifee into Rosette clothes if you hold your breath skinny. Shame really cos I'd love for them to be able to share.

13. So can the SQLab girls fit MSD clothes? HAs anyone tried something like Volks clothes or Dollmore clothes? What about Zaoll Luv?

14. Alice's Collections clothes and shoes in the 1/4 size fit on the SG girls great. I haven't had anything from there yet that didn't fit them perfectly.

15. Thanks for all the input everyone! I'll stalk Alice's Collections and see if they have anything for my petite j-rock fangirl ;)

elsii: Those are Dollmore stands. They're quite good! I use them for everyone from my Tsubaki to my EID Akando.

16. No, no doll meets for me now until February. This is the last school holidays before my youngest starts primary school next year so other than the fact that we may well be going away in the new year I want to spend plenty of time with my RL kids before the new school year starts.

Ah, well, I guess that puts that idea to rest then. Thanks elsii&#8203;! =^-^= BTW, I love your Tsubaki in that Zaoll dress! Not a bad looking fit, really! :kitty2

17. A question on ordering these gorgeous girls, especially the Pre-order heads as opposed to the default (I'm thinking of Ren's default face-up head+ body in white skin.) just to verify by the looks of it but the default face-up pre-order heads alone are $220, is that correct? The English translation is a little tricky to make sense of but by the looks of it that's right? Just trying to toss up whether to get Ren's default face-up or not...but I've definitely settled on Ren now =^-^=

18. I think that's right, JenKat. But it can't hurt to double check and e-mail SQ-lab to double check. I did that with shipping fee calculations and they were really nice about it. :)

19. Hello everyone,

I realised we had two different sized dolls in this thread, in the Larger Dolls Discussion forum, so I've split them. This will also make it much easier to find information ongoing on the specific sized dolls.

The thread for SQ-lab SG dolls is here.

The thread for SQ-lab KSG dolls is here.

Happy posting in the new threads~! :)