1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SQ-lab SG Discussion Thread # 2

Dec 24, 2012

1. I just ordered yesterday. I will let you guys know. I ordered a full doll. :)

I am a part of the dollfie dream forum and someone ordered a head and got it after two months. So I think they are sending out dolls but the wait time might be ridiculous.

The owner's twitter, where I got the pic link from:
      Drizz (@AnimeShutterbug) | Twitter
      This is the head they got:
      [​IMG]

I couldn't resist after seeing her.

Edit: Oh yeah. I made sure they accepted my Order Form and got an email twice from them. It took two days (both times) but I wanted to make sure there was a person there before sending the money. :XD:

#721 pixibliss, Mar 14, 2016
      Last edited: Mar 14, 2016
    2. @pixibliss
      Wow that faceup is adorable. Looking at her makes me more tempted to buy a head from sq-lab.

3. Thank you for the advice! I want to order Navi, but after reading about their terrible service I started to loose the hope about getting this girl.

4. Would an Sqlab SG fit on a Minifee body or a Volks sdgr body? I know the neck size of a typical body is 7.7cm...so I know it would fit a Minifee body if I modify it a bit, but may be floppy. So, would a Volks sdgr body be best? What other bodies (besides Dollfie Dream) will fit an Sqlab SG?

5. Has anybody ordered a doll from SQLab recently? I tried to contact them, but didn't get a reply :pout: Is there another way to order from them, except for contacting them through e-mail?

6. I haven't ordered directly from them in a long time, but I was able to place an order in August from their Yahoo!Japan store through Buyee without any issues. Personally, I'd recommend going through their Y!Japan. If there's something you want from them that's not there, your SS may be able to contact them directly with more success.

#727 Mr Bitterness, Sep 14, 2016
      Last edited: Sep 14, 2016
    7. You saved my life! This was very helpful. Thank you so much!

8. No problem! :3nodding:

9. Does anyone have a Miyuki head? I'd love to see some spam of her :D

10. Hello there! I know this is a bit far fetched, but would anyone happen to have a Little Monica Sarubia head on the sqlab DG59 body?? I've been looking but I'm not sure if it's the body or not... Any help please?

11. @Ciel98 Little Monica Sarubia head on SQLabs 53 body is the closest thing I can find for a reference.

12. @Lady Macaron thank you so much for the reference help! I was really hoping I could find the DG59 body though, so if you ever happen upon please tell me :)

13. @Ciel98 Not a problem! And, I'll keep my eyes open for a DG59 reference : )

14. Ordered 3 weeks ago, said they would ship the week after, but still nothing. When i recontacted them they said "Hi!
      Late sorry! Shipping number is 2days after! Thank you!". I recontacted them monday, since they haven't answered, when they were so fast before :(
      Though until i have my doll i will be fine waiting, i just wish they would tell me exactly where it is :sorry

15. Can anyone provide a list of bodies that the SQLab SG heads can fit? I'm going crazy trying to figure it out for myself.

16. I recently contacted them about an order, but they haven't emailed back yet. It's a little annoying and I have no idea how to order from their Y!Japan store. I've never ordered through a proxy or anything.. :<

17. I can't find a thread for the DG bodies... Are they discussed in this thread too? :)

Last night I placed my order for a DG59 body with all of the extra feet/hands, and I know are slow to respond, so I added that I'll pay once they confirm my order... Hope it'll work that way... :)

I know how to buy through Yahoo Japan, I've used Buyee before, but I don't want to. I want the body with all the available extras, like normal legs and feet and all the different hands. They don't offer those there.

Has anyone tried messaging them through Facebook?

#738 Evelien, Mar 7, 2018
      Last edited: Mar 9, 2018
    18. @Strify @Evelien I couldn't contact them myself, but I placed an order through Zenmarket. I included some feet and hand parts and processing + shipping took just about 2 months. Communication was great. Hope this helps (:

19. Is Zenmarket like Buyee? I have bought from Yahoo Japan through Buyee before. But only items that were shown as available there... I want things that are on the SQ Lab website, but not in their shop on Yahoo Japan :(