1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SQ-lab SG Discussion Thread # 2

Dec 24, 2012

1. Zenmarket contacted me to say I can only buy the things they have for sale and nothing else, and the SQ Lab agent on Facebook (who says on her profile to pm her when you want to order) replied to my pm saying I should go to the official SQ Lab website and order from them through e-mail.

I decided to go with a different second hand body for now. I'll let you know if they ever reply to my order (but they also never replied to the order I placed 3-4 years ago, so I don't have much hope).

2. May I ask which body you chose instead? They're not answering my messages and I'm looking for alternatives for my Ryoko head (white skin) from them:sweat

3. They still haven't replied. :(

I was looking for a hybrid body for a DiM head, sorry, not an SQ Lab head. I went with an Ariadoll body instead.

4. You seem to have the only successful buying experience in the last few years that I can find. Doesn't bode well but I'm just obsessed with the DG61 body. Asnt advice on ordering aside from crossing fingers with Zenmarket?

5. That's sad to hear, because it was very easy for me to order and I planned to order another doll through them. Zenmarket did exactly as I asked and they were very kind when I contacted them. The other option besides Zenmarket would be Buyee, but upon searching the link, I couldn't find SQLab anymore. So I guess you're stuck with Zenmarket after all. If you like, I can help you to contact them? Just send me a pm :3nodding:

Oh, I just found SQLab on Buyee! http://buyee.jp/item/search/seller/soukainoseiki17 Beware, you can't order special parts separately!

6. I can confirm that you can buy doll parts from their yahoo!auction site. Unfortunately they do not provide hand option parts for the SG body so be aware of that.
      From my experience it takes them ~ three days to prepare a resin head for shipment so there don't seem to be long waiting times.

7. @Ayanami Thank you! Hope is restored

@Diaspro I just realized your Flicker is what I've been referencing for the DG1 and Supia to replace the Fairyland body. I'll DM you!

8. @Ayanami

When you say, "confirm", do you mean you've ordered and gotten your doll parts?

9. I mean that I've ordered the head successfully and it has already been shipped out to my proxy in Japan. Right now I'm dealing with the proxy so they can send the head to my address in Europe :)

10. Okay...thanks! Just checking since dealings with this company have been....problematic in the past. I would love to order one of their bodies but the yahoo jp to proxy routine makes me too tired to think about it....

11. Yes, that's true. Dealing with this company is quite annoying and I'll be very happy once the head arrives and matches the body from Smartdoll (at least this company replied to my inquiries).
      I'll be posting pictures once I receive the head and write a short review so you'll know what to expect when ordering via their yahoo site :)

12. Is not April Story sort of related to SQlab? I think the bodies was made by the same person or something... I do not exactly remember.
      But it could be something to research for those interested in a resin body.

13. April Story and SQ Lab may look similar, but I HATE April Story's posing and I LOVE SQ Lab's posing, so technically they don't have a lot in common... Never again am I buying an April Story body.

Have you looked at Sadol though? They have the *exact* same hands that SQ Lab sells with their DG59 and DG61 bodies and their aesthetic is almost the same as well. I haven't experienced a Sadol body in person yet though...

14. Oh, maybe it is Sadol I am thinking of then! Sorry about that!

15. No apology needed, I do agree that April Story bodies look similar!! :)

16. Just do not want to spread misinformation.
      If they look similar, maybe that is why I mixed them up? Ah, well. Point still made.

17. Are you sure? I only see the parts they have always sold separately there... Still no sd sized hands or leg/feet parts :(

18. Whoops, I thought those SD17 were female hands :sweat:...(

19. Yeah, it does seem like they don't produce the SG hands anymore... I've been trying to get one pair in the aftermarket but they don't appear very often and if they do, they are in the wrong skin tone >_>