1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SQ-lab SG Discussion Thread # 2

Dec 24, 2012

1. Thank you Bubblefox for the picture and information! I am still struggling with finding clothes. I really like the hands Ranka has for sale on his website. I have the black school girl outfit he sold for her but that's about it for now. I don't want to pay a lot for an outfit and it not fit. Thanks again!

2. This is the same system Volks has for their super dollfie hands. It is quite neat!

3. Hey everyone! I just got my Sylvia head and her coolcat eyes were not looking right for her... anyone have suggestion as to where to buy eyes for her? Thank you!

4. I heard great things about Twin snow eyes (http://www.twin-snow.com/) and regular volks dollfie dream eyes, but I haven't bought/experienced them myself yet :3

5. I have Dollfie Dream eyes, and they are lovely. I've been eyeing off Twin Snow eyes for a while, but by my guess, the sizes wouldn't work well for my Tsubaki head. People who own them would definitely know better, so I'll bow to their knowledge. n.n

I'm waiting to see if they come out with custom sizes. I also was looking at another smaller designer of DD eyes but I can't seem to find the link at the moment...

6. Didn't read the whole discussion, but I'm jumping in since I will have a SG Moë soon. I am so exited! It'll really be a challenge to do her face-up but we'll see! *dances*

Does anyone know how long it takes them to ship dolls?

7. Congratulations! I know mine took over the prescribed timeframe, which at the time was 15 days. That said, I wasn't really expecting it to be that quick. I think I got her within 2 months? My memory is foggy. I also didn't order with a faceup.

Can't wait to see your Moe! :)

8. My SG Iris arrived 2 days ago (one month after payment done), I'm soo happy, she's as I was expected.

[​IMG]
      Saya par lullypop, sur Flickr

9. Saya is a cutie, lullypop! I love the faceup and your choice of wig!

Sadly, I've neglected my girl. I feel guilty, so hopefully I'll be working on her and getting some photos sorted soon. :)

10. Lullypop: saya is lovely, i really! love the iris mold, my own Arcued is one.

I just got an obitsu 50cm outfit for her from amiami, it is a perfect fit :) i will post pics later. if all obitsu outfit fits so well it will be easier to dress them ^^

11. Talking about sqlab fitting obitsu50 clothes: I made a picture witm my obitsu girl and sqlab moe a while ago.. I forgot to show it here xD

EDIT: nevermind, I saw I already did.. I am too sleepyhead right now lol. Sorry!

12. yes i saw that :) it gave me courage to try an obitsu outfit, but i was a little worried about the sq chest since she is bigger than the obitsu but the outfit worked <3
      [​IMG]
      DSCF2193 by mystearika, on Flickr

here she is in it, without the apron that also is a perfect fit :)

13. That outfit looks amazing on her!!!!

14. Oh that looks great on her!! :D

15. About the eye question: Dollfie World now has gooorgeous 22mm Ronronshuka eyes which look awrsome. *^___^*

16. Oooooohhhh my goodness - I came across these gorgeous dollies recently and I am in LOVE! <3 Now I've got two dolls on my wishlist, gah, I was trying so hard to be good and not get any more if I didn't need them, but one look at SQ head Tachibana and I am absolutely stuck on her hehe. I had told myself no more big dolls, and wanted to stick to MSDs, but....a short SD totally keeps that resolution, right?!
      And she's named herself. Which makes it even harder to tell myself that I don't need her! Time to hit the saving's drawing board me thinks...

17. OOh I love Tachibana!! and yes, a short SD size totally counts ;) I had been looking around after I fell in love with a DD Rise and came across Tachibana and I fell for her wee smile and biddy teeth. And I *think* I just ordered one from Think Pink a few days ago that was painted by the talented Clockwork Angel but I haven't received an email or anything confirming my order. I was super excited to see her pop up on the site cos I know it was on hold for someone else, but they must have dropped out of the order so I snatched it on up!
      Edit: And today I got a shipping notice for her :D

18. i want to buy sqlab head. but i wanna hybrid her head with Obitsu 50cm. Can it fit? how about skin color. which one do i choose? white skin or normal skin sqlab head color? thanks&nbsp;

19. Yes, it's possible to make such hybrid. In fact, it's quite popular. :) SQ Lab normal skin is the same as Dollfie Dream normal skin and fits well with white skin of Obitsu (the only availabe skintone for Obitsu 50cm).

Here's skintone comparion done by forum member Misheru.
      [​IMG]

I ahve seen quite a few different tutorials how to put DD head on Obitsu body but I find MimiWoo's the easiest. I plan to use it myself for my first Dollfie Dream and Obitsu hybrid. :) Since SQ Lab and DD heads are very similar, it should apply to SQ Lab head as well. :)

20. PerlaNemesis thanks for the comparison photo. can i know how to unstring the vinyl body? i mean obitsu body?