1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SQ-lab SG Discussion Thread # 2

Dec 24, 2012

1. I wrote to the email address on SQ-Lab's site, but never got any answer - is this site still working? I fell in love with some of those beautiful girls and just wanted to ask some questions. Did you all get your dolls directly from SQ-Lab's site or a dealer?

2. Hi Sadomina :-)

I just ordered a in stock SQ-Lab Haruka at Think Pink :D

3. Big Congrats, Fairies-wear-boots! Haruka is on my wishlist too, she is so beautiful!!
      Maybe I'll check Think Pink next, but I think I'll wait a little longer for SQ-Lab's answer since I need my girls with the pre-order faceups and outfits on their site.
      Anyway, next Sunday I'll get my first SQ-Lab doll - this was quite unexpected, but I was lucky to win an auction for Misty (also on my wishlist) and I can get her from the seller that Sunday. She will come blank, so it's the first time I will try an anime style faceup *_*

4. Congrats Sadomina!

My Haruka also will come blank. I told my daughter that she have to do the faceup. She will - and I am very excited about the result ;-)
      I had been trying two faceups (a DZ Bunny and Huyoo Freya) but I'm not very satisfied ...

5. It's great your daughter will do the faceup! Please share pictures of your Haruka soon. Have you already got outfit and wig for her?
      I ordered Misty a nice red wig today, as for the outfit she will need to wait some time.

6. I have a grey and a blue Miku wig - I think they will fit Haruka :-D
      As for the outfits I will wait till she is here. Maybe some loose msd outfits might fit?

As soon as Haruka´s faceup is done, I will share pictures ;-)

7. I hope some MSD clothes will work. I have the feeling the underwear I got for my Aquarius Ava should work for Misty - it was far too huge for Ava (she has got the large bust, but still too small to fill up the bra) also some other MSD girls I have, so it might fit the larger SQLab body. If this works, Misty will have at least some underwear until I can get her a nice dress.

8. Yesterday I ordered some underwear, a Cat-Headband and pink eyes for Haruka :-D. And I got the shipping-notice from Think Pink :sumomo:

My Aquarius Mia is wearing Tonner-outfits and they fit perfect but will be too small for Haruka. The outfits of Dollmore Catish Doll Black lac Reaa are much bigger and I hope they will fit.

9. Congrats on your shipping notice!! :fangirl: So, your Haruka will be a cute cat-lady? I love this!!!

I got my Misty yesterday (the seller is from the same city I live) and did her faceup now. It was very different...I'm only used to regular faceups yet, so this was quite a challenge. Here is a quick picture of her:

[​IMG]

The MSD underwear is fitting her good, but her bra was still too large in the back (I'm wondering now if they had sent me a 1/3 bra together with the 1/4 briefs). At the moment she is wearing a MSD skirt from eBay, I hope to get some other clothes soon - I'm in love with the SQ-Lab school uniform in white :D

10. Congrats Sadomina!
      Your Misty looks so beautiful :aheartbea

My Haruka arrived yesterday :D. All MSD outfilts I have at home did not work on her, only the outfit of my Dollmore catish doll fits perfect.
      As soon Haruka´s faceup is done, I will share pictures of her

Just a snapshot of my Haruka wearing the Dollmore outfit and 22mm blue Acrylic eyes. Hope my daughter will make her Faceup soon :)

[​IMG]

11. Everyone's dolls look lovely, thanks for the pictures. I'm wondering myself if I should give my doll a SG body with my Haruka head, but the lack of clothing choices is putting me off. Anyone know where MSD clothes fail at?

12. Congrats on your girl, faeries-wear-boots! She already looks so beautiful, and I LOVE her dress!!!

Finaljc: I don't have many MSD girl clothes, but from the stuff I own, my girl only can wear the skirt from a school uniform set, underwear and some shirts which are all opened in the back. The problem with some clothes are her large breasts, but I think it's no big problem if the clothes can be opened completely in the back or front (the shirt from my school uniform set got a zipper in the back, but it won't open completely; this one is also sewn very girls-fitted in the waist). I ordered some stuff for her from eBay now and try it.
      I also tried one jacket from my Luts KDF boys, it fits quite ok (if you are fine with her showing her breast a lot in a tight jacket) but a hint too short in the arm lenght. I'd say slim Mini doll is no way, some Volks MSD sizes which are general a little more chubby might be better.

13. Ooh! Congrats on the pretty dollies! I love the Misty sculpt, I almost picked that one over the one I got in yesterday :D
      At the end of April this year, I ordered a SQlab Iris head in DD white skin + some eyes and red glasses for my project. Yesterday it finally came in! I was worried SQlab had forgotten about me hahaha
      The match was horrible. The resin of SQ is more pinkish, where the white obitsu skin is more yellowish. I decided to blush it to make it match (what wasn't a problem at all). Here's the result!

[​IMG]

14. Wow Bubblefox.... your Misty looks soooooo sweet :fangirl:

Yesterday my daughter made the faceup of my Haruka. It was the second faceup she made and I think it looks really good :)

[​IMG]

15. Bubblefox: your girl is so pretty! I love her eyes! :D
      Faeries-wear-boots: WOW! Your daughter did an amazing faceup, she looks really good! And I love the colour of her hair :aheartbea

My girls' wig and eyes arrived this morning, I will soon post new pictures of her. She is now wearing a black MSD dress I got from Taobao a while ago. The other coutfits I had ordered for her did not arrive yet.

16. fairies-wear-boots, Thank you so much :D Actually she's has an Iris head :3 You may be proud of your daughter! the faceup looks really good!

Sadomina
      Thank you! they are sqlab eyes, I love the shine they have! ^^ And yesss! pictures!!

17. Hi everyone! Somehow I've got it in my head that the SG body is only available for ordering during an order period. Is this true or can I order the body whenever? Also, are the PayPal fees the usual 4% of the total price?

18. Sorry, Kimchi, I don't have any idea. I also never got any answer when I sent SQ-Lab an email.

I've got some pictures of my girl now, I love her wig so much :aheartbea (more pictures are on my Flickr)

[​IMG]

19. I don't own a SQ-lab girl (I just stalk the thread). But I have the same Dollmore Catish outfit and it fits perfectly on my glamour-bust Iplehouse JID. So maybe JID girl clothes should fit?

20. @ Ciantha

Thank you for your hint! :aheartbea