1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Stealing other doll's clothes!

May 31, 2007

1. How can one get a subscription to this on line journal?

2. Mine is wearing Barbie shorts, and one of the Barbie outfits I bought for cheap looks okay, though not wonnnnderful by any means. It's a tennis dress, pale blue with a little racket printed on the upper left chest.

My Joong needs more clothes, too.

Ann in CT

3. Great about Bratz and OHC stuff! I have a boatload of Bratz stuff, one OHC outfit, including shoes, and a Licca outfit. :)

4. The outfits don't go on sale very often here at our Walmart, so I don't have any bratz stuff. I did find ohc at Winners, but it was still pricey.

Hugs
      Mary-Lee

5. Yah, the OHC stuff is pricey. I bought a whole doll, stripped her, then dressed her in a little Disney fairy outfit and gave her to my mom. I'd been picking up the Bratz packs here and there, then got lucky and bought a bag of stuff from SisterCuervo. I also have one cute Licca outfit that I bought on ebay.

6. Speaking strictly from my experience the Soom Mini Gems can wear most of the Barbie stuff (as previously mentioned), My Scene, 1/6 Azone, and Sugar Mag. I'm quickly becoming a huge fan of Azone clothing because it's worth the expense. Very well made stuff. I'm just guessing that the Souldoll Littles like Metel could wear most of the same clothes.

Also - for OHC stuff if you have a Tuesday Morning store nearby check them out for bargins on OHC, Barbie, and Bratz clothing.

7. It depends. Metel's bottom is bigger, as are her feet. So pants don't work on her, nor do some of the tighter skirts. I had a Metel, and lovely as she is, we just didn't bond. I'm much happier with my Aren. :)

8. My bobobie eric is wearing 6" kelly doll clothes (the shoes are too big though)

9. Oh good, then Eric should be very close to Lati Yellow size, I have tons of clothes for them. Thanks

Hugs
      Mary-Lee

10. My Joong-Choo has arrived, yay! This is what I've discovered about clothing..Bratz jackets fit, the 2 bathrobes I have fit, but most everything else is iffy. The skinny tops barely fasten, and seem to interfere with her shoulder movement. Most of the pants do not fit, and would be too long if they did. The skirts do fit, sort of, if you cut out the panties.

The skirt to the OHC outfit is tight, but the top and shoes fit. Unfortunately, the stuff is too pricey for me to take chances with much else.

However, the one Licca outfit I have fits her just about perfectly, including the stockings and shoes. Hurray! :) Also the one Blythe outfit I purchased from PuddingPig almost fits. This means that I can probably use Licca/Blythe patterns to sew for her.

The one pair of 'heels' that I bought for my Pullips fit Choo's foot, but her ankle does not 'bend' enough for her to really wear them. She looks like she's leaning back, standing on her heels. Oh well, like most pre-teens, she'll just have to wait for her first real pair of heels. :)

11. I think that's what it says on DDE. trudy <><

12. Yes, OD Jong can wear Riley clothes, but her arms and legs are a bit longer.

Bambicrony can wear Boneka 24 cm clothes that arre made for the 10" Boneka dolls

13. Elfdoll Hana can wear some Blythe & Licca clothing, depending upon the style- she has such sweet childlike little shoulders, that tops/dresses with thin straps tend to fall off...;)

14. I will be putting together a Hana collection for winter. She has been here almost a year, and still laying in my drawer . . . poor dollie. She is much thinner than Riley. When I get her jeans photographed, I will put the 2 together, I am sure dresses and rompers would fit, but not anything fitted.

Hugs
      Mary-lee

15. I'm looking for clothing for my BB girl, but am not having much luck finding what popular doll clothes she will fit. I know Anne Estelle stuff should, but we don't have her stuff where I am...

Any other suggestions? I haven't got her yet so it's harder.

16. If you sew, look up Bleuette.
      There's a pattern closet with quite a lot of patterns--Bleuette has patterns from 1905-1950(?).
      You might have to modify the patterns slightly so they fit, as Bleuette has a sturdy or pudgy build, but all the styles!
      I've made some for my Cutie Delf and Petite Ai, and working on DIM Choseol's, where I made the chest or waist measurements (plus a bit) of the doll match the pattern measurements, and just reduced on a copy machine. Some patterns needed a little more length after they'd been made the right width.

Anne Estelle, Boneka, BarbieTM-KenTM shirts, there are others, but I don't know them well. sorry. :sorry:

Ann in CT

17. Unfortunately, it's no longer being published. You can check out the other publications of it by going to the archives..

Cheers,
      LM

18. Bumping for a question- Blythe clothing. Would they fit Yo-SD or other 25cm dolls? Barbie clothes are too adult for my FDoll, and they're hard to find in this area to boot.

19. I just found out LeeAnn clothes fit Leeke dolls - I know they are close to AI petite as well. Not sure about Blythe, somebody did say a while back that Lati Yellow and Blythe can share shirts, skirts perhaps too, but certainly not pants or hats!!

So hard for me to find SHOES for my kids!! Mary-Lee

20. YES! I have tons of the LeeAnn clothes and they fit my Leeke girls, my Lati Greens, My Petite Ais, my Luts cuties and my Dollzone tinies.
      Also, lots of the Boneka outfits for the Boneka dolls (24 cm size) fit them as well.
      http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4146437&a=32364031&f=