1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Stealing other doll's clothes!

May 31, 2007

1. I found a strawberry shortcake doll in a thrift store today for 45 cents, her outfit fits Tatum (Fdoll Kemi) almost perfect!

Does anyone know if blythe shirts fit Fantasy Doll tinies (A tad bit smaller than Bambricrony)

2. Not had luck with sugarmag blythe clothes on Kemi, except a knit tee.
      Her big butt wont fit in blythe or barbie pants.

3. I went ahead and bought 7 Blythe shirts, and all but 1 fit fine. A couple are a bit difficult to get hands through, and one is a bit to short but those aren't big deals. The one that doesn't fit is a long sleeve shirt made out of a material that doesn't stretch at all, so it doesn't even come close to fitting over her hands.

4. :)My cat girl from fantasy doll can wear the azone 1/6 stuff (l'm seeing what can fit thought). I bought her a cat top and it fits (25cm). Now l wonder if the jeans will fit her.

5. Well, my Sleeping Elf BonBon definately steals from Barbie, Bracken can steal from Gary (of the Dawn family of dolls) but why? Spampy and Marsh make much nicer outfits :P... and I hear Moona can take from Dawn, but mine hasn't gotten here yet, so I haven't tried.... and lets see, Felixdoll Brownies can take from the Kelly size dolls of the Barbie clan... and Only Hearts Club dolls too :) I got tons of clothes for Bratz for my Elfdoll new tiny Ryung, and Bratz kidz for my Elfdoll Tiny Adel.

Also, I've bought Riley doll clothes for my Elfdoll new tiny doona, Ryung as well, a bit big, but since they were pajamas, it didn't matter, looked good :)

I think that's about it for me :)

6. Bratz dolls ...I have found now have thier uses too

the larger Bratz fit PpoPpo and the new larger Moona
      you have to watch the hands though
      and the tiny Bratz fit Elf Dolls

Pippa and Dawn clothes fit Moona and Elf ...but are a little large on Elf

7. My Isabella fits barbie dresses, and some vintage barbie jumpers and pants.
      Of course, she cannot wear normal modern-day Barbie pants, as her rump is a bit too big XD. But she looks great in her vintage Barbie outfit, that I've got her on now.
      [​IMG]

You gotta watch out though, Barbie's chests tend to be a lot bigger than BJD's are, so some alteration or just accepting the pooch will be required for most outfits. However, double-face tape is always nice, so long as it's a good brand and doesn't leave residue. That and snaps!

8. In case someone is using this info, just wanted to clarify :) Bratz Kidz fits Elfdoll tinies (0ld size, not Doona) There is a 'Lil Bratz, and those are SUPER tiny and don't fit. Also, others have said that Bratz Babiez or some such works as well?? It's so confusing because there are so many types of Bratz dolls! :)

9. I just bought a Toni Dress for my Lati Green, fits a little tight on the waist, but over all a perfect fit!

[​IMG]
      (the slip is low to show that there is one.)

10. Bobobie Nissa can wear strawberry shortcake (tiny) shirts and socks and CPK lil sprouts clothes with a little mod to the pants!

11. Riley kish sized clothes will fit a bjd 17-20cm, theres tonnes to choose from on ebay at great prices!

12. What can a 1/5 bjd wear?

13. I know that a LOT of Tommy and Kelly/Chelsea (Barbie line) clothes fit Pukipukis, Felixdoll Brownies, and others.