1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Story Of Seventh Day Discussion

Jan 1, 2021

1. I did dark brown too. It just suits him best I feel.

2. i'm so excited about him <3
      i just want all the accessories, i'm insane. i'm already thinking about the things i can make for him on my own too... :celebrate

3. I'm hoping to pick up his extra hands and feet at a later date. I wanted them but I decided that I really couldn't afford them right now. Horus is already so bloody expensive.

4. true true, and i'm not sure another one will come along quite like this for me... i know some of the Soom & Volks go for a lot too, but those haven't grabbed and shook me like Horus. i did some serious justifying for a few others in close territory, but this one is an epic conversation with myself.

i do think it must be tough to be an independent artist as all the overhead is her own expense, and with such an immense project it's really something. i am glad some of the accessory offerings are being split up, to take a little moment to regroup in between :lol: i'm sure i'm on the hook for the closed mouth eagle head when it's ready for instance.

5. Yeah I really hope this order goes well and she can afford to do all the other dolls she's said she wants to do. I think she's said she's going to finish Sephiroth after this, then Set and Anubis.

6. From their instagram, it looks like BJDivas is willing to host splits for him.

7. Kinda wish I would have waited to order w/BJDivas... Splits would have been awesome. But hey, I might be okay with keeping everything when I see it irl.

8. I'd love if she finished the series-- Horus, Set, and Anubis. That would be fantastic! And Sephiroth would be really cool as well. I have a hard time picturing him in doll form, so I'm excited to see how she'd do it.

For Horus, I'm most excited to see all different faceups. I think his face has so much potential. Big lips like Soom Dia, Volks Lorina, and Soom Saiph are my favorites, so I'm pro-big lips. Or duck-face as I think they call it hahaha. Also to see the skin colors. Like pearly brown. It seems like Dollshe Copper Oriental or Soom Tawny ish perhaps? But I'm so curious about the 'sparkle.'

9. They have a close up of the pearly brown on the Bjdivas site. It's looks like it'll have a slight mica like sheen to it. I think it's also the skin color the doll in most of the promo pics is in too but I don't know for sure.

I just made my first payment on my layaway. Got a long long ways to go but it feels good to get the payment in and know I have him reserved.

10. the artist told me the doll in the recent promo pictures that is dressed and has the face up is in the dark brown colour :thumbup

i really can't tell how light the pearl is going to be, but the sparkle is really cool.
      i sort of slid into the last spot of pre-order period, so my choice was only for the dark brown, but i'm glad now, as he is really gorgeous. it will be my first of that colour, my only other tans are lighter like DZ tan and Soom tawny.

and congrats on first step :celebrate

11. Huh, cause looking at the pics of the hands showing all the colors the dark brown looked more like a chocolate. The doll in face up pic looked like it matched pearly brown better.

I actually had a nightmare about my order. I dreamt I was refunded my payment because I missed the 100 slots for the doll. First I've had nightmares concerning BJD's. I'm pretty heavy in this.

12. the one she's been photographing with the face up i'm pretty certain is the dark brown, it's mentioned pretty far back in the photos on IG here.
      i'm pretty sure the pearl brown is the center hand in this shot: link though at first i thought that was "tawny", that colour isn't offered this time.

that is a scary nightmare indeed! i hope you are somewhat reassured since it looks like you can still place orders on both dealer's sites :thumbup i feel really invested as well, i think this is the craziest thing i've done so far, but i know i would have really regretted it if i had passed him up. my nightmares center around shipping as it's a huge heavy box. :atremblin

13. Pearl brown does look really pretty, no matter which color it ends up being. :3nodding:
      It's kind of scary, shipping big boxes internationally in the era of Covid. Especially one with as many extras as Horus has. I wonder how soon we'll start seeing Horus out and about.

14. well, i haven't paid my shipping fee yet, but i'll tell you when i do :whee:
      i think it's soon...

15. We were told that the scheduled shipping will be april to may, as the factory will stop working due to Chinese New Year in Feb.

16. Hey she just released a picture of some extra parts from the factory and there's a couple in what looks like the dark brown. Looks much darker than the promo pics. I like personally, I hope my Horus comes in this color.
      Login • Instagram

17. she just wrote me back today as well, the promo pictures used at Moonlight BJD & BJDivas - is the dark brown.
      and the pearl brown, is the hand in the center, where she has 5 in the photo: from Left to Right: white, normal, pearl brown, dark brown, then grey. i hope that helps :)

that new pic, yes! the feet are dark brown! just different lighting! i'm so excited...

@elovesgr what colour did you order <3

18. i think the shipping is commencing soon :aangel:

PS: i got my tracking number today 3/21/21 may you all get yours soon as well <3

#38 Grimalkin, Mar 21, 2021
      Last edited: Mar 21, 2021
    19. hello eveyone i also have Horus on very long layaway with BJDivas... i asked the artist the color of the doll in their picture and they told me dark brown so that was the color i went with. it seems a lot of us went with him in that color but he is super beautiful. and i cant wait to see what we all do with him. the only thing i kinda didnt like was the bird head TBH. i didnt get any extra hands but i did get some extra feet and the heart jar.

20. My boy is on a long ass layaway so I doubt I'll get any tracking info. I actually wonder how they plan to handle that. Will bjdivas hold him or will the artist?