1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Story Of Seventh Day Discussion

Jan 1, 2021

1. @Bren - will be so happy to see yours too when he arrives! thank you for your kind words :chibi
      i gotta give credit to @PennyForTheGuy though for starting this thread so we can share together :hug:

I just made a wiki page for SOSD, it's the first time i've tried so hopefully it's not too clumsy: LINK
      i need to clean up the descriptions and see if i can work out the actual first release dates from her instagram.
      I'm working on the eagle head measurements next, but if there's anything not on the wiki you all want measured just let me know.

So far for the human head, i think the 14mm/5mm look the best for realism, but some might like 14mm with regular iris especially if using fantasy eyes. i don't have any 16mm with small iris to test, which might also be a possibility. the eyewells will take 14-16mm. the 12mm gap on both sides, even ovals.

2. Oh my goodness. :frownyblush: Thank you for correcting me. Apologies at @PennyForTheGuy, for me giving the wrong person the credit for this thread. I have corrected my previous post.

Thanks for posting the right size eyes here as well a the link for the WIKI. :thumbup It is very useful information.

3. Thanks. :thumbup

4. Set looks really cool on her IG page! I’m excited to see more of him. I like the Set head too.

5. He's turning out really nice. It's making me both happy and a touch mad cause I'm still paying off Horus! I'll finally get him in and then set will drop and cripple my wallet all over again. :drool:...(

6. I'm also in that Layaway cycle for Horus. I'm living a bit vicariously by seeing others pics.

@PennyForTheGuy
      I was curious, I thought I saw a thread about AKHEILOS but not sure where it went. Have you received him? I came after it was sold out, but I found him to be beautiful. Sorry if this is not where I should inquire.

7. I ordered him through Moonlight BJD House so its...trying. I did get an email last month saying he was ready but China was under lockdown. Which was true, but they appear to be lifting now. I'm hoping that maybe this week or next I can finally pay the last half and get him sent out. He's my last order from them. Never again.

8. I understand. I was able to buy the glass ears, only thing left so I'm waiting for that. I also got a Falcon with Moonlight as well and I'm waiting for it as well. These are my first orders with them. So kind of wait and see how it all turns out. I'm use to a bit faster pace but I haven't really dealt with independent chinese artists before. So not sure what is norm or not.

9. It's not with Moonlight. I've switched to New Clover Singing as a buyer for any artists or shops in China. She's cheaper and way more reliable. Moonlight has become a serious gouger. They just re-sell items from Taobao at a huge markup. They've also canceled and refunded orders without people asking to do so just cause they were questioning why things take so long or why the shipping is so expensive.

10. Oh I see. wow. That's too bad. I hope they don't cancel my Falcon because I really want that one.

to make this once more about Horus. I've been buying some wigs as well as some fabrics i hope to have made into a nice costume for him. I do have Soom Void outfit that I hope will fit him. Unfortunately the eyes for the eagle/falcon I was wanting were Russian artist on etsy and they are close. So the will settle for some yellow ones I bought in the states. Just getting my stash ready for when Horus come.

11. I got a nice black wig for my Horus off Legend Doll, and there's a Canadian custom eye maker on Etsy I got his human eyes from. Gold Irises and lapis scelra, I think it'll look really good on him. [​IMG]

12. Thanks, good to know about Akheilos head possibly being done and hopefully they are just waiting for the shutdowns to be lifted as I’m waiting on a Akheilos head from moonlight also.

13. Sorry for the back to back post @PennyForTheGuy. Would you be willing to PM who the Etsy eye maker is that you got those eyes from? I’m looking for a pair of gold eyes like that but with red scelra instead.

Also could you PM me the website for new clover singing as it looks like I’ll also be looking to them for future purchases instead of moonlight now. I still have one other layaway purchase with them besides the Akheilos head so hopefully both of those go smoothly.

Back on thread… Yes, I’m really liking Seth as I missed out on Horus. Horus body looks great and body seems well designed to hold some great poses which also has me interested in Seth if she uses that body or a similar version of that design.

14. @PennyForTheGuy Thank you for sharing those eyes. They are a lovely golden. So cool looking. Can't wait to see them in your guy. Would love something like that with a white sclera. Would you mind sharing the link to the Etsy store?

I found a nice black wig with a few braids from Dolly planet. I'm hoping it will work. And a another gray and white angora one on stand by. You never know what will work until you have them on hand and try different things. I got both eagle heads so I need to make sure to remember to buy two pairs. I forgot to buy an extra when I got the previous one.

@PowerAndWeakness Cool, that you also got one. I hope you will share him as well. I love mermaids and to finally such a cool merman, it would be great. Tho I'm not sure if yours will be a merman as well.

I guess I"m just assuming eek.

15. Me too, glad we got a nice merman to go with some of the nice mermaids released in the past.

And yes, You assumed, right. He’ll be a merman, or more of a merman sea naga when not in his human form. (Don’t know if I’ll ever make the lower portion of him but that’s what I’m picturing in my head.

I’m hoping Seth also comes with the options of the new gesture hands and some of Horus options for his feet and hands that were released with him.

It would be awesome if she tried her hand at making her own ball jointed hands for Seth and Horus. I’m sure she would do a phenomenal job but I know she has so many projects on her plate as it is.

#76 PowerAndWeakness, Apr 21, 2022
      Last edited: Apr 21, 2022
    16. He sounds great. You don't see or hear much about merman, so it was a treat to see him. Maybe someday in the future I'll see one in the MP. One can dream, no?;) Til then will have to live vicariously thru owners pictures. I thought modding a SD body with partial scales like the bust would have been fantastic, but a lot of work. Trying to carve the into the resin.

Seth is looking fierce. It will be most likely that she will do the same type of offering as she did with Horus extra.

Ball jointed hands just scare me. The thought of putting together. eek. They are great to posing and stuff, but you got to know what you are doing or they are all over the place.

I'm looking forward to seeing the outfit she will display him in. I just loved what she did for Horus. It's too bad it's not the real set, but wow. She is very artistic and patient to do all of that. amazing. Horus was breathtaking.

I got an Anubis so he will be pals with Horus.

17. I'm finally joining in on this thread! I just put Seth on a 6-month layaway during the artist's initial preorder. Beast head only, and a few extra hands and feet. He's going to look fantastic with my Soom Ender jackal :D
      Cinnamon red's the only colour being offered with this preorder, but there's a good discount. I wish I could've had the option for tan body and red head though. Ah well! I'll just blush the heck out of him instead. Curious as to how the resin will age over time given the funky colour.

18. I initially thought the order was for all colors so I put in an order for tan. But the artist was lovely and told me it should be around 6 months until the actual official ordering starts. This gives me time as I want tan and normal skin for the bodies. Not completely convinced on Seth's head I think I will need to see him with makeup first to know if I want to keep a version of the head.

19. I wanted to get in on that but I haves not the money and am still paying off my own Horus. Maybe someday down the road I have seen lots of Horus's on the second-hand market.