1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Story Of Seventh Day Discussion

Jan 1, 2021

1. I've paid off Horus! I'm just waiting for SoSD to get back to Divas so I can handle the shipping and get him in.

2. congratulations!!!! :celebrate

3. Exciting!! I paid off Seth and I am eagerly awaiting SOSD to get back to me. I know they've been in talks with their caster about potential problematic parts, but hopefully everything goes smoothly and maybe, just maybe I'll have this big guy home by the end of the year! :evilplot:

4. Folks!! I just paid Seth's shipping fee and SoSD has given me my tracking number. I'm so excited!! :D

5. @Quiet and Insane - congratulations and wishing swift and safe travels for your boy! :hug:

6. EMS to Australia from China is usually really fast, I could have him potentially by the end of the week! I do have a feeling that he may end up being pinged by customs though. He's the most expensive doll I own now purely due to the very poor conversion rates. :(

7. received my Seth shipping quote :celebrate soon soon soon....

and the main pre-order opens: SOSD website Link Seth preorder

LE100, wonder if it includes those of us in the pre-pre orders, or if those were counted separately.
      I really love how she painted the beast and the human heads, they look amazing.

#107 Grimalkin, May 1, 2023
      Last edited: May 1, 2023
    8. I vaguely remeber the artist mentioning it a long while back. I think the limited skin tone order was to meet the minimum with the caster to get a full range of options on a "main" order. I don't really know how it works but I think that's what was said.

I'm excited tho! I held off on the pre-order to get the main order but I am kinda of jealous of the red skin tone now lol

9. @Grimalkin I think you posted the wrong link as it leads to another makers IG page. :)

10. @Vintage_Religion - i believe you can still order the sandalwood red if you want it in this order period :thumbup.

@Cloudedmind - thank you! i fixed it now, that site was hard for me to find the right link, everything i had went to a page on Horus that didn't get updated this time. (the insta page was probably just stuck on my clipboard LOL)

one more time too: Seth's Link

11. Boy, I really really like Seth's heads. I definitely cannot afford him but I look forward to seeing everyone else's! :D

12. Thanks for the links! I really want a body can't decide what color!! Normal, Tawny or Brown.

13. Oh man, I can't wait for the pics when y'all get your Seths. I've been following the artist on IG for a while and while I can't get in on this order, I am very very excited for y'all!

14. I'm so excited that everyone Seth's will be coming home soon and that the pre-order is officially open!
      I really, really love my guy. He arrived ages ago, safe and sound. No photos though because I've been so busy. :( I basically had enough time to throw some clothes onto him. The sandalwood red resin is so gorgeous in person, I really love him! :D

15. My Seth is in the post and will hopefully be delivered tomorrow! I've been checking the tracking constantly all week :XD:
      If I take any pictures I probably won't post them here, but on my instagram.

Congratulations to those who will join the current preorder and I can't wait to see everyone's boys arrive home!

16. Oooh that's exciting to hear! I hope he arrives safely! :D

17. those of you who have already received Seth - what size eyes are you using for him?

18. Excellent question, I think I've got 16mm eyes in the beast head currently. Unsure if I want to go smaller yet, because I kind of like the softer, friendlier, cheeky vibe they give him.

19. Guys, there is a preoder coming this christmas. I really really hope I will be able to afford a Sephiroth. That body... <3