1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Studio *ANother Secret* discussion thread

Oct 4, 2010

1. Thank you! For the life of me I don´t see any button for messaging, just Follow. God, I hate Social Media.

Edit: I am using it on the PC, not Handy. Maybe thats why.

2. Im using phone so idk... but it is next to follow button :) I already wrote here as well so I will let you know when/ if Ill recieve response ;)

3. Managed on my phone as well now. Well, let´s cross fingers that that the Sleeping Beauty will wake up now!

@Tanush Instagram seems to have done the trick. Tonight they finally contacted me. The first package they sent to me was returned by German customs due to problems with the magnet in the head. Now they are consulting with their agent how to send it again without this problem. They will send me the tracking number then. Funny thing is, I never got a tracking number for the first package. And I just got two heads from SiO2 which had no problems with magnets. I am not quiet sure if I should believe this.
      Did they contact you?

#843 Ashemanu, Jan 10, 2019
      Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2020
    4. @Ashemanu I've already heard problems with magnets. I wonder if ANS have sent heads without magnets for a while because of it... So maybe they say the truth ?

5. @Follow-the-Wind Yes, maybe. It just irritates me that they didn´t send a tracking number. They had done that all the years before. That´s mainly why I am doubting this. And getting no communication doesn´t help either.

6. Yup. They also wrote me that the first package had problem with the magnets... but if it was sent we should still recieved tracking number... so i think that they just forget to sent it... if there was problem with magnets and returning they would probably contacted us imo

So lets hope that we will recieve ournheads quickly <3 :3

#846 Tanush, Jan 11, 2019
      Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2020
    7. Do you guys know whether or not AS still sells Alice head?

8. My White Night head just shipped! Hopefully other White Night purchasers get their message soon!

9. Grats to you - I could cry when reading this. Just got a mail from ANS that they are now looking for a new shipping company. The head was stuck at the warehouse of the old one and didn´t go out cause of the magnets. Therefore no tracking number. At least they are talking to me now. It´s not the wait time - it´s the uncertainty if it will be shipped at all. Yeah I know, I am probably overreacting. I ordered three items in September 2018, and all went horribly wrong, White Night among them. I am so absolutely tired of this, I just want my tracking number and be done with it.

Hope your White Night will arrived safe and soon, @americanseamstress !

10. @Ashemanu

That sucks! I’ve never had magnet problems. I was wondering if perhaps they were just late and covering their ass with a fake excuse.

I use 17TRACK, which tracks packages from both ends of shipment:sending and arrival country. Although USPS (receiving/arrival) states that the tracking number has been generated but isn’t in the system, it does show as received by the sender’s post office from the other direction.

Perhaps when you finally get a tracking number, you can use this service to put your mind at ease. I find it updates faster than just tracking via my country’s receiving/arrival post office.

11. @Ashemanu
      I just recieved mail with shipping number :) tracking shows that i should recieve package on 16. :) hope that you will get yours soon as well

12. @americanseamstress I just had 17TRACK for another parcel, the seller gave the link to me. It´s pretty cool! Thanks for the tip, I thought that it would only work for Taiwan.

@Tanush Grats! Glad to hear it. But no tracking number for me. I just got an email though that the parcel is in the mailing process and that they expect a tracking number soon. Well, better than nothing, I guess.

13. :lol:So my Ceng Lung arrived today :) he is lovely :) now i have to find some body :sweat:lol:
      @Ashemanu what about you? do you have order number already?

14. @Tanush Grats, I am happy for you! No, of course I didn´t get a number. Atm I am almost sure I never will get one :...(

15. @Tanush Congrats for your Cen Lung! Did you take it NS or WS? I'm looking for a body for mine too :)

@Ashemanu I hope you will soon get your head, even without a tracking number.

16. @Follow-the-Wind Thank you :) I have him in NS :) looks pretty pale... but I will check the colour with others tomorrow with daylight :)

@Ashemanu :( hope that you will get yours soon as well :)

17. Thanks for all the good wishes! After asking again I finally got a working tracking number today. Now I hope for an uncomplicated arrival.

18. A little of snow fall yesterday and I took my Zyu Zoek outside for some photos. Here she is :

[​IMG]

#859 Follow-the-Wind, Jan 21, 2019
      Last edited: Jan 21, 2019
    19. @Follow-the-Wind She looks lovely - and she seems to like the snow! Which mold is she? I am very bad at recognizing ANS-molds, I am not even sure about my own ones ;)