1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Studio *ANother Secret* discussion thread

Oct 4, 2010

1. @KiwiNinamori Congrats for your new girl! She is already beautiful.

2. So... I've just bought an ANS Isabella, but cannot find her name in DoA's wiki. Does she have another name?

3. It's possible the wiki just hasn't been update with newer sculpts. It's community maintained, so if no happens to update it, it will be missing stuff.

4. Yeah, using the magic of google, I found that her name is indeed Isabella XD I thought she had a chinese name. Maybe I should go to sleep XD

5. Does anyone know how fast they reply to emails? I sent them one a few days ago but still no replies. I don't want to miss the pre-order deadline. I'm trying to bring home a QingWan head. I absolutely adore her face! I'm just wondering if I should send them another one.

6. Can I suggest to ask Clover singing for help? She is fast and kind Contact Us_网店信息_系统分类_Clover singing doll base - Powered by ECShop

7. I painted the faceup of one of my ANS floating heads. Well, it's no longer a floating head as I put him on an old Dollzone body that I have.
      I'm not sure wich mold it is. It was sold to me under the name of Seiyou, but I think he is looking like a Kouyou. Of course I have no Coa on wich I could look at it.
      I modified it, I added four horns:

[​IMG]

I'm not sure I will keep him. I already have many oni and he's not my favorite! ^^'

8. Another great face up @Follow-the-Wind! I really like the horns especially the cracking around them.

9. @Cloudedmind Thank you! All my horned Oni have the same type of cracking around their horns. :)

My Seiyou/Kouyou has his own wig now:
      [​IMG]

10. I hope it's okay to revive this thread. I have a Mr Rabbit at home which currently has a Dollchateau body. However I don't like the body as much as I hoped so I'm looking for an alternative. Has anybody tried a Popodoll or Doll Leaves body? Any pics would be appreciated... Thanks in advance!

11. My Acheron heads has April Story's Senior Boy Body 3rd Generation.

12. Does anyone happen to know when Another Secret will be doing another preorder? And if they have one, how do I find their website? TIA

13. Oh wow, I was just thinking about what a doll chateau body would look like with ANS heads. Would you be able to post a picture of your Mr. Rabbit? What skin tone is he?

I’m also curious about the Doll Leaves compatibility

#914 capella, Nov 6, 2020
      Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2021
    14. @twinnmom123 ANS was speaking of an international preorder before the end of the year, but I don't know if it wil last or not. Their website is here, but the international preorder are anounced on Den of angels.

@capella I'm sorry, I have plenty of ANS hybrids but none on the companies that interest you.
      @bonita I do have a popodoll body ( a 68cm one), but I have sold my Mr Rabbit. I fear nonetheless that the head would be too little for the 68cm body, but maybe you was thinking of the 63cm one?

Here is my Acheron on popodoll 68 body (with neck mod), along with my narcissus:

[​IMG]

15. Thank you for the information. Your dolls are beautiful!

16. @twinnmom123 Thank you :)

Does someone have news from Another Secret? I havn't seen news on their instagram for a while... and I whish they would release internationaly the 'I don't knwo its name' head with multiples teeth and snake tongue.

In the meantime, I took new picture of my 'Green Pill SP' (google translation of her chinese name ^^'):

[​IMG]
      by Follow-the-Wind, on Flickr

17. @Follow-the-Wind
      I haven’t seen any news, I take a peek at their IG every now and then but nothing. I hope they release the human version of that head also.
      I would LOVE to see what you do with the snake head sculpt! And your Green Pill SP is breathtaking btw^^

18. What is their IG account name?

19. @Ashbet There is Joy Guu and I wonder if there is not an other instagram account...

@capella Thank you for my girl! I hope I will find the snake boy one day... and i've forgot the human version head, he is lovely too!