1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Studio *ANother Secret* discussion thread

Oct 4, 2010

1. Thank you! Hoping some of these other sculpts will be available someday!!

2. @Ashbet there is also takiey

I agree I cant wait to see more dolls from them! It’s always a treat to come across photos of these rare beauties.

Hoping for an announcement someday soon :whee:

3. @Ashbet You're welcome!

And while I'm here, a portrait of my Zyu Zoek:

[​IMG]

4. Does someone want to ask ANS if they will release their new heads worldwide? In the end we didn't have a woldwide sale last year, and I still want to put my hands on the snake-tongue's head. I think that if we are many to ask for it, we may have it.

Aaaand once again, a photo of one of my many ANS:
      [​IMG]

5. @Lotte Rotten That's great! Thank you for the news! I'm not fond of this new head, but it's a nice one notheless.

6. @Follow-the-Wind Yes, the new head is nice- but it's almost like it's not 'strange enough' or 'too 'normal' looking (if that makes sense haha)^^

7. Yeah I see what you mean! And I agree :)

8. I wrote several times about snake tongue heads, its a good idea, power in numbers. I know that somewhere, they said the international release would be December/January so hopefully! Is it my imagination or are there two versions of the head? Totally agree that the new head is a bit normal, lovely yet normal.

9. @redastor Yes there are two versions of snake tongue head! One normal and one with teeth and snake tongue.
      ANS answered me that they were thinking about international release and that they will mail me when it will be open. But no date.

10. @Follow-the-Wind how would I be able to contact them? Or is it easier to go through their IG? I agree with you about showing the amount of interest, that might encourage a release date

11. @Follow-the-Wind. Amazing! That was what I hoped. Two different heads mean my plans for the conjoined has just changed yet again:). Fingers crossed ANS will offer them soon.

12. the two heads are shown in the news section that you were asking about I think :-)

13. I've been waiting for this for a year, but I've ordered the Winged Snake head with the open mouth.

14. Thank you. I sent my order in excitedly for both heads, I have not had a response yet. Has anyone else had an email back yet, please?

15. @redastor I sent them an email on Friday and received a reply on Saturday.

16. I sent them an email Friday and haven't heard back yet.

I had been obsessed with the open mouth winged snake head since they first posted them on insta, so I am absolutely THRILLED to be able to finally get one! Hopefully those of us waiting for a response will hear back in a day or so.

17. Same here ! I have asked them many times for an international preorder for the winged snake. I'm so happy they finally offer it !
      I've send an email on saturday and got an answer on sunday. I'm only taking the open mouth head.

18. I ordered the Winged Snake with closed mouth yesterday and received a confirmation mail a few hours later. Very excited to see the head in person! They pictured him as a boy, I think, but it will be a girl in my house :)