1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Studio *ANother Secret* discussion thread

Oct 4, 2010

1. Your Orchid actually looks quite proportionate on the Unidoll body! XD I'm kind of shocked! Orchid has such a babyface, so it's interesting to see the sculpt on more mature bodies.

Exciting! I am interested in seeing what the faceup looks like on your Bamboo as well!

2. More body options pictures! On a meet I have swapped my Orchid head on a Dollstown 13 girl body and a Supia girl body with thanks to Annelies, who is the owner of the bodies.

Dollstown body, resin match don't match. I think it was the fresh skin, but could be wrong.
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The supia body, resin match was close, but not close enough.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Has anybody faced-up their Orchid yet?

4. I haven't started yet as I want to finish her body first. (Yep making her own body)
      I have seen a few face-uped orhids :)

5. TY for those body pictures Sint! Ohhhhh & I look forward to seeing
      the body you make for her XD
      I ordered a lovely wig from jpop but I still need to buy eyes, I'm not
      at all sure about size though.

6. i faceuped my Orchid ^^
      Im not sure about this makeup, i thint i will redone it when my MSC arrives.

[​IMG]

she is on Volks SD10 girl body. its almost perfect match!

7. Ooh, I like the freckles!

8. wow!!! I really really love her face up.. her skin seems real.. and I love her freckles!!
      I think this face fits her so perfectly!!!!

9. thanks for these pictures ^^ oriental skin should be better ...i hope ?
      what do you thinked about the "head posability "on this neck , move easily ? thanks a lot

10. @lula78: Your welcome :)

@Shaiel: I love the freckles!

@Lyderic: The head did move around easily, but it got the tendency to pop down or up. This could be solved with some hotglue sueding. I'm sure this is a problem caused of the placement of the S-hook. I had some problems to pull the elastic through that tiny hole on the s-hook placement. With the supia body it was more a disaster, I couldn't move the head at all XD

11. thanls for your answer ^_-

shaiel: very nice face up but i m curious to see the next one and what you expect ^^

12. Sint made a feedback thread for ANother Secret, so people may want to share their experience and help other people feel more confident when ordering from a relatively new artist group. ANother Secret offered to replace my damaged Orchid head if I shipped my head back and pay for shipping, but I decided to keep mine. Now I can try to sand out the scratches, but a face-up will have to wait until it stops freezing.
      Meanwhile my Orchid's wig has arrived and it looks cute on her. I named her Distel (=thistle). ^_^

13. I did my Orchid's face up this past week.
      Here is a photo of how she looks now:

[​IMG]

14. My Sunday song and orchid heads have arrived.

Body matching for sunday song - Fits well on Lati red body, no modding would be needed and the proportions are great, resin match is also good (this is the old resin though, Lati have since changed their resin and it's a silghtly different colour now). He also fits and looks great proportionaly on the Ringdoll teenager boy body, and dosen't need any modding to fit comfortably on it, I can't comment on resin match though because my RD body is the old discontinued skin colour that's really unqiue and soen't match anything.

I orderd my Orchid painted. He's really cute, and he does look a little like a squashed frog in person but that some how makes him even more endearing XD

15. Congrats on getting your heads, Sillypeach. I'd love to see owner pictures of the ANother Secret face-up.

16. @ Sillypeach: Congrats to you that you have recieved your heads ^^! And thank you very much for the information about the bodies for Song!! that really helps a lot :)! May you could post some pictures of him with these two bodies, please? That would be really great :D!

17. I've got my Song head several days ago, but finally also got some time to do a small comparison:
      1) Luts SSDF (normal color, received in October 2010) ~ very close match.
      This is only for the color comparison with LUTS resin of course, the SSDF body is out of consideration for the size match.
      [​IMG]

2) Loongsoul normal yellow (received in April, 2010) ~ may work. The ANother Secret resin is in between Loongsoul's NY and NP. Also the 1/3 boy’s body (62 cm) is a bit big for the ANother Secret’s head, but the 1/3 girl’s body (58cm) may be a good size match.
      [​IMG]

18. Is there any chance you could post full body pictures of Song on the LoongSoul
      boy body Tsukasa? That's the body I had intended for my Song so it would
      be so very helpful if you (or anyone else!) could show how he looks.
      Ugh, why must his head be so tiny!?!

19. Hi, I am in the new fledgling fanclub of these heads with bells on!
      Having just received my Orchid from the secondary market I am so very impressed with the feel of the resin, her little squashy sad face...everything really & have not even painted her yet.

Sunday Song is on his way and I was wondering if it would be ridiculous to entertain the idea he may work on a Dollshe body, does anyone have any thoughts on this or is the head simply too small?
      Also curious about Lula's question. Thanks:).