1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Studio ANother Secret - Mr. Rabbit and Alice

Jan 24, 2011

1. you will al your answers in the first anothersecret thread here volks , dollstown and spiritdoll can fit nicely but have a look there ^_-

2. lyderic Thanks, I saw the pics and it seems that the Soph body will work, so jazzed. I was hoping for a good match for their freshskin and it works well. Definitely going to order an Alice head.

3. I do still kind of like Alice--except for her bottom lip. You can see that it is obviously uneven-the center "dip" is way off center and the right side looks like she bit it and it's swollen. I don't know why they wouldn't fix this in the clay model and master mold before selling finished heads. I don't know if I feel up to fiddling with it. Also, she's too big for a Soph body, which is what I intended her for.

I like a realistic look and minor imbalances are fine with me--but her bottom lip is so obviously off that imo, it's a major flaw.

4. She's something special. And calling to me. I don't really understand why. I saw the unbalances in her face right away, but they don't bother me...

Shipping to the USA is $28 for those wanting to know...

^^;

5. Alice is WONDERFUL! To those who order her: remember to post MANY pics once you get her! :D I really like her myself- but I can't keep buying every single new doll that I see and like...or can I? ._.

///continues to wait for Mr. Rabbit to be released because HE is coming home to live with me, that's for sure!

6. Is there a waiting room? Lol ^^;

7. Ahhh Mr Rabbit is so, I don't know the word, he's great.
      I'm in love :D

8. While I do think that they're gorgeous, for some reason the cheeks and lips look too pudgy for me > <

9. Oh congrats on getting Mr. Rabbit! I think he'll fit in perfectly with your dolls!!
      Please post pictures of him, I cannot wait to see what you do with him XD