1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Sugarble 70cm Males

May 26, 2011

1. wow spotted the pics already, i love it, but someone correct me if i'm wrong, seems he doesn't have double joint at knee....

2. I thought the same thing!

What a gorgeous, tan body. To me he looks a lot like my two IDealians, but that's not a bad thing as they are also beautifully sculpted. I'd be interested in a more mature head, though. I find a baby face with a muscular body to be kind of jarring.

3. $abbatha, I've also thought the shoulders are not much wide for that muscular body.. but let's wait for other pics. It looks great for the moment, so I'm pretty curious to see more, including its price ahah xD

4. I have been seeing more and more of an Iplehouse EID and Idealian aesthetic from companies lately (not just in terms of body shapes, but also facial styles). Sugarble is following the trend and I am interested in seeing how they'll interpret it in their style. I'm not much of one for baby faces on larger male dolls, but I am looking forward to future releases. I'll withhold comment on the face until I see more photos, but the body looks great. XD

5. I really like the face! I would call it handsome, not a baby face. I am VERY interested in this guy! The back view picture looks like there is a hidden knee piece.

6. I agree with you, Nancy! I wouldn't call his face a "baby face," either. ;)

Thanks for clearing that up for me, $abbatha. :)

7. I'm not that keen with face either,and also i agree with Elnuyn85 the price could be also a good point,even if know that Sugarble isn't that cheap,but i wish to know the whole boy before decide,surely this hunk it's a great surprice,in a positive way of course!

8. I can second your opinion Masala about influences that IpleHouse have on other company, at least this company have the male muscular line before Soom for explample, so won the challenge in my pov so far, now several other company made some muscular male as well.Looking forward to see what colors resin would be avaible this gorgeous boy.

That's something i'm thinking too, i'm curious about the price, i'll surely interested!I'm with $abbatha for proportions, at least 14Cm shoulder are good enought.

Same here Nacy.I agree as well, his face is really relly interesting, and i like his mold!
      Basicallly nothing wrong with his face, it doesn't remind you something of Leeke?Or even Switch, in a subtle and wider way?

9. I'm glad they didn't go with the overly masculine aesthetic for the head! I don't like that trend at all! While I do agree that baby-face and muscle body is jarring, a slightly more attractive face and muscular body is to die for! Like some of the gorgeous guys coming from Raurencio lately.

I do NOT like the too masculine heads Iplehouse puts out, but I love their more feminine looking sculpts.

So I am definitely looking forward to this guy. I love everything I can see so far, but only some more photos can seal the deal!

10. I just wondering also how he would look in normal skin or white skin,wondering also if Sugarble will make him in special resin color,cause i remember a tiny in a sort of cyan blue.

11. I happen to like a more masculine/realistic/craggy face with a lovely body of this kind, but this head can also work fine, as it's very much a young man's body. I'm interested to hear that sugarble's artist may be the person who worked on DollTi sculpts, which are fabulous in their own right but a little more stylized than this body is.
      I'm a little tired to sort out body measurements, but I was wondering if folks think EID clothes will work, or possibly something as thin as Dollmore or Dollshe-scale clothing.

12. Basing on the mesuraments the Sugarble body seems near to AngelHeim elder body and SID ilplehouse body,the EID IH and Soom Id are definitely a bigger size.

13. Love the face, but he's way too tall for me. The special parts look awesome tho. Might have to try and get them ;D

14. Those abs are so yummy :drool

15. Awww shucks. I'm so smitten with his profile but front-on his face reminds me of someone I attended school with and I don't want him staring at me while I sleep :lol: Oh well. More $$$ in my pocket. :XD:

16. This guy is so yummy! and those abs! *drools* I am not familiar with this company though. and I just ordered a doll and so am broke T-T

edit; wow just saw the prices. what a fantastic deal for a full set 70cm guy. Only $490? or is that blank? It's under full set so I assume that's for all of it?

Edit edit:
      Brown tan skin $590
      Outfit $95
      Eyes: $19
      Wig: $15
      Face up: $60
      Shoulder part blushing: $30

Total fullset for brown skin would be $809 for everything above. I knew the $490/590 was too good to be true for a big boy like this ah well. XD

17. LOL. I thought the same thing when I saw the price-- particularly because I couldn't get the page to scroll down to the pricing info. Nonetheless, I need that Genie! His wings/shoulder parts are amazing, and his half closed eyes make him look more mature/less innocent than beautiful (but childlike, IMO;) ) Matthew. Now to get together the funds before this lovely guy sells out.

18. Man, I feel like he could be related to Iplehouse Evan. The profile instantly reminded me of my guy. I'm curious which of the pictures are most accurate for what the tan color looks like in real life. Some of the pics seem more red, others yellow, or bronzey.