1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Sugarble 70cm Males

May 26, 2011

1. LuckyXIII, thanks for posting the prices because I can't get the site to load at all.

I think Matthew is baby-faced but beautiful also. :)

2. my first impression is... Matthew looks IH's Evan(special edition) on soom's Idealian body:sweat

3. Oh, nice, been wondering if we'd see more "slimmer" muscular guys from other companies. 14cm across the shoulders? Measured my E.I.D model body, that thing's 23cm across! Genie's face reminds me of a pixie...those ears...and that parted mouth with a hint of teeth! Personally not a fan of, as people have termed it, "baby-faced" boys on such harshly ripped bodies, so I'm safe. Safe but rather curious about what the company does next. :)

4. Nobi -- I agree! He reminds me a bit of Evan! He also reminds me of some of the softer new male sculpts from Raurencio.

He's not really my type, but I will be excited to see pics of the ones that people get. :D

5. Looking at his other measurements, I wonder if that 14cm shoulder breadth includes the arms. Sometimes they measure joint to joint.

6. Matthew is a lovely boy, but from the body photos, it looks like his arms are REALLY long. I could just be imagining that though, I suppose. He is very cute though!

7. I am so glad you mentioned that! The arms are too long or the body is too short.

8. Thar was my though dear,maybe the measuraments of shoulder is from joint to joint. I like him so much but money are tight so i'll have to pass,i have no problem in uploading the web page by the way and i'm using firefox.

9. Well imo it's a fair good price for a full set,
      i love his mold-face quite a lot, more human version then elf, unfortunately money are tight for me so i'll have to pass,
      but indeed i love the project!

10. I'm an elf-ear, fantasy theme fan, so the Genie is very appealing... And I like muscles. My problem, as with many of you... is, too many lovely dolls, too little money! I've already got two layaways going... agggh... but what can ya do??? *_*

11. ohhh i totally understand your issue.....:(

12. Yes... so sad... We all have to suffer that way... :(

Of course, I can't complain too much, since I AM expecting dolls! ;)

I was looking again at the photos of the body... The arms are rather long in proportion. Not a huge problem, though.

And it IS funny that sugarble goes from cute little tinies to big muscle men! :XD:

Maybe they got really wished for a big change??? Or maybe they wanted to catch the trend for big dolls?

They do a nice job, though. Both boys are very appealing.

13. Argh. I've been trying to order this guy, but when I try to copy/paste the order form onto their message board it only copies part way. And when I try just typing the info in, I run out of room. My version of firefox is having issues with their site as is IExplorer.

I'm going to try again on hubby's Mac.

14. Sakurahaur what version of firefox you're using actually?
      I'm using a 3.5 firefox and i have no issue at all.

Yep..no money...so i guess i will pass maybe i will see the next one.

15. Omg!

I am so want this guy. I am just a bit worry of a sudden jump from small doll to big doll. Do you think sugarble will make a good big doll compare to other company since it's their first attempt? The body looks really nice, just wonder how they can pose and how stable it will be. My money is so tight now T____T and have to consider a lot before buying this guy.

Also I can't see any comparison of normal or purebright skin.

16. $abbatha, I am using 4.0.1-- so that may be the problem. I just upgraded. I guess I shouldn't have done so! My husband has a Mac and his version of firefox is also 4.0.1. He can scroll through the webpage, but has the same issue with cutting and pasting into the Sugarble form.

Finally I gave up and just emailed the form to sugarble. Hopefully they will accept my order that way.

And with this in mind,

I just set up a waiting room for Genie and Matthew:

link

Hope to see some of you in there!

LOL. Nevermind. I just found on the website that you are supposed to email the form, not use the order board anyway (which has a bunch of previous orders on it). So no worries!

17. No comparison =____= you're right. Look you can ask to rep some info,or simply try to decide,if this one is sold out in the timeframe you can at least waiting for the next one.
      I don't know much about sugarble,but i always love their dolls.

Oh great that you're solved the issue then ^^
      Congrats for getting him <3

18. I agree with you,
      at least i've spent for other dolls so i cannot complain,
      maybe the next time we can afford this boy, i like this new line to be honest,
      maybe the company trie just to follow a trends of hunky/muscular male, and pleasent some of their customers that asked for a bigger size? ;)

19. Yes, that's what I did!