1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Sugarble Limiteds discussion part 1

Mar 1, 2010

1. I was wondering if anyone can spam no.2-R Chloe in WS. I'm thinking of getting her to make into a vampire also l was wondering what clothes can those cuties wear.

2. Here is a WS Christine in post #110 on page 6. I have a blank head that I got as a gift with Hellena that I could take a picture of if that would help.

Oops! Wrong head! I only have the #2 had in NS.

3. Hi!

Today my baby has arrived to me!!!
      It is charming!
      [​IMG]

4. She is SO cute! She looks really surprised that you are taking her picture :) Congratulations on your new girl.

5. #65 nancy_schroeder_ca, Jan 29, 2011
      Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
    6. aww you dolls look so cute. I like the one in the black wig.

7. In defence of the boobs on a little girl |D I had boobs bigger than that when I was eight and (90s child) the spice girls was big and every day I would wear cut off shirts, platforms, etc. It was just dress up o3o

8. I want to order my Hellena arrghhhhh!

Just sold a doll on layaway so the money will be going into paypal.
      It should be JUST enough when all the money comes through to order my fullst Hellena!
      I also want a fullet Juniper too but, Hellena has to come first!

Why is it that basic dolls never seem to happen because the limiteds always take priority!

9. Oh, I know the feeling! Of cause one of these darlings isn't enough, so now I want a Mori girl to keep my Rudy company XD It's going to take a while as I haven't started saving for her yet :P

10. A request combined with some picspam! Does anyone have any pictures of Sugarble Mori/Aiko they would like to share? I am thinking of getting a Mori girl this summer, and would love to see more of the sculpt!

In return, I bring some pictures of my Rudy, who has almost got a full suit now (only the jacket left!)
      [​IMG] [​IMG]
      (he needs some proper dress shoes, but I don't know where to get any, so tips would be appreciated :P )

11. No, I didn't. Thank you Nancy! I couldn't make the link work, but fortunately I found them through search :)

12. The forum doesn't show the whole link, but you should be able to click on it and go there. Is that enough pictures?

13. It doesn't work when I click it either :S That is a really good help, though... although I wouldn't say no to more ;)

14. *cough* please forgive me for spamming :sweat I just can't stop playing with my little darling.

I made a photostory:
      [​IMG]

15. I'll try to check which shoes fit him best. What style are you looking for? Loafer, tie shoe, little boots?

16. I have a pair of boots from soom that fit really nice, so what I want are just a pair of normal black dress shoes... something like this

17. This seems like the place to check out Sugarable dollies :) I am wondering, do you order just Via email?

And has anyone recieved that fantastc glamor girl body yet? :D

Cant wait to learn more about these fantastic beauties :D

18. Yes, you order through email. They will give you the total and their paypal address and then you just send them money. Then they will send you and estimated shipping date which is usually about a month away.

My Hellena has the glamor body she is the one on the left in post 165 above. There are more pictures in the arrival photo story I did and the link is in the same post.

They are lovely little dolls!

19. Thank you so much for the info, Nancy! I am envious of your Sugarable collection, they are all so beautiful!

I am trying to make a gnome dolly for a friend of mine. Gnomes are short-limbed, with large heads, round faces, and (as they are adults) mature busts. So naturally, I am finding Sugarable dolls just PERFECT for her! I can't decide between the faces though--either Rudy or Mori!

Ive been looking for more Sugarable gallery threads to see if I could find these heads on the glamor body but not much luck! Have you guys come across any more?