1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Sugarble Limiteds discussion part 1

Mar 1, 2010

1. I think they just have a bunch of overstocked items and just grab some.

2. More than likely. It just seems so weirdly random to get something that has zero possibility of being used for the doll they send out.

I was on the Sugarable site the other day and I'm oddly relieved that the only naga bodies they had left wouldn't work for anything I've got in the works. I'd straight up love it if they decided to do an MSD or SD naga. I'm always impressed all over again with the engineering when I take Nassano out and play with him. One of my local doll friends is heavily in lust with him and totally steals him away when I bring him to meets. I'd told her about the final sale (she didn't know) but she's in the process of trying to buy her grail and had to make the horrible choice of grail or last chance at a discontinued doll from the company.

3. @Kittzel -- adorable! Pretty funny with the pink sneaker! Ah, well... I guess you can't be too picky about free gifts, but that was just too amusing!

I don't know for sure, but Sugarble's default blushing was usually metallic paint--it looks like it's brushed on so it goes between the scales, and is wiped off the tops of the scales... Not sure what paint they use. Probably a metallic acrylic?

4. @Epicari She's the No.4R sculpt (Aiko, Mori, Darlene), but I did the faceup myself.

@Iron_Dog Thanks, they're 12mm Oscar Doll eyes (don't know the color name, but they're pure red crystal).

5. Aww, the face up works really well with those pretty red eyes :)

I picked up my order from customs and I also got sent shoes as a freebie so it seems they want to clear everything out! My upper body came with a random face plate, I was wondering if anyone knew which number it is? (Doesn't have the back piece with the number on ^^)
      [​IMG]

6. I got my gray Adrian and emerald naga tail plus some wigs and a pair of pants. I guess that was a large order for the sale because I got a bunch of gifts! Two pairs of sneakers, some clothes and best of all, a 1S head with three tongue/teeth options! Also a torso, a set of hands, a right arm, a left lower leg and a right foot! I'm already thinking about how to make a right arm! The lower leg and foot will be good for testing colors of paint!

7. @Epicari I would wager that's a 6R faceplate?

@nancy_schroeder_ca "a right arm, a left lower leg and a right foot"?? Pahaha I guess they really wanted to get rid of EVERYTHING, didn't they.

8. Ah yes, I think is, thank you so much, for some reason I just couldn't work out which one it was XD

9. Hello!! I am joining here, I've Just received my naga girl and I get a pair of boots and a pair of torsos and a pair of right hands, well no sure what to do with them!

10. Sounds like Sugarble is just randomly gifting buyers with spare parts. They used to give out gifts even before they were cleaning out their place of old parts!

They are freebies, so you can do whatever you wish with them. Give them to someone, mod them, sell them, practice painting on them, keep them and do nothing... Whatever you feel like! :cool:

11. I can't believe there was a second-chance sale on the naga tails and I missed it because I haven't followed things very closely! XD Bad luck for me. But congrats for those who were able to snag what they wanted!

Chucking my oar in here to keep updated. I really hope the nagas return some day!

12. I having a bit of problem with the arms on my naga. Whenever I try to pose them, the elbows go out of joint and twist round like this-
      [​IMG]
      I've tried restringing but that hasn't helped. I've also tried putting a bit of aluminum wire in the arms but that's not done a lot (I think I need to use a bit of thicker wire ^^). So i'm wondering if this happens with anyone else's doll and if anyone has found a way to prevent this issue?

13. Could they have swapped the upper arm parts when they strung her? I have had companies do that and it results in very strange posing!

14. My naga-boy's elbow joints will pop out at certain angles. They aren't the most sophisticated joints. I think that's one reason why they are re-designing everything???

15. My girl's elbows also pop out and twist all the time. I think it's just another quirk of the weird body engineering. On the plus side, it allows for decent posing as long as you don't mind the look of it or dress them in long sleeves.

16. One photo of my Skarapeya in nature
      [​IMG]

17. Hey guys, does any one have any owner pictures of the Eileen sculpt?

18. Sugarble just announced they're going to be releasing a new line of tinies that are "30cm with chubby features". Alice looks like a cutie and still has that same charm as their old heads so I'm pretty excited. Especially since they're going to be discounted the first little bit too. :D

I was always hesitant with their old line because of their unique build, and kind of regretted never committing and buying a Helena.

19. She's adorable :) Hope they post more pictures soon!

20. *watches intently in case Alice turns out to be a naga or they bring nagas back lmao*