1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Sugarble Limiteds discussion part 1

Mar 1, 2010

1. Does anybody here knows if Sugarble dolls fit into Rosenlied clothes? They look rather slim (esp. their shoulders) compared to standard YoSD dolls.

2. I'm really not sure. The only company clothes I have are Fairyland LTF and Soom clothes, and both are a bit wide for the dolls.

Soom clothes are a closer fit (and their shoes are a perfect fit!) than the LTF, who are really wide on my boy. It's not very hard to change that, though, as you only need to take it in on the sides. LTF clothes are a bit short as well, though, but usually that's not a problem.

3. I wrote to Sugarble and they said the outfit is sold out and no more :( I didn't really want it at first but now I can't have it, I want it more. LOL

I have to search around for an appropriate outfit for her now while I save my pennies...

4. Thank you very much for your answer, feather! Would it be possible for you to take a pic with your Sigurd wearing a Soom outfit? ^^

5. Here you are, babyelf:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(I don't have any trousers from soom, but from how the dress fits I think they would be a bit too wide, and maybe a bit short. Unfortunately the dress isn't on their pages any more, so I don't know how to compare it to the fit on a soom doll.)

6. I have finally scraped together enough money in my paypal for my Hellena!
      The problem now is, where on earth do I get her from? x__x
      I have to have her as a total fullset, with the grey skin and glamour body. I WOULD rather get her directly from Sugarbles but they say the outfit is sold out ;___;

Does anyone know of any dealers still selling fullsets?
      I've only found one (in Europe), but with conversion rates and everything, the doll becomes MUCH MUCH more expensive than she should be and it's just ridiculous!
      Desperate searching must commence!!

Part of me is tempted to just order the fullset minus clothes from Sugarbles then try and find somewhere selling the outfit but x___x

7. I think it would be really hard to find just the outfit second hand :sweat

Wasnt there an eBay dealer for Sugarble? Or do they just order the doll for you without any in stock?

I hope you find her outfit soon! :( Maybe if you order just the doll you can commission someone to make the outfit for you?

8. I'm excited, I am currently saving up for one of the limited sets. I don't know why but i keep being drawn back to them. I just put in an order for some extra parts but they are for another doll, however i'm madly in love with their "head fox"

9. I know, but I'd so much prefer to order directly from Sugarble rather than wait around hoping a fullset appears on the marketplace.
      Plus if I order directly, I can do my typical trick of requesting vibrant faceup/blushing making sure I get the best possible look for me!
      But you're right, I don't see who would sell just the outfit unless they were selling a fullset and willing to split. x__x

Trying to see if I can imagine her with a different look....

10. Anyone that has a grey Hellena with default faceup...did you request the Adrian faceup for her? The other 2 faceup choices on her are much lighter and I want the darker one in the grey promo pics. Thanks :)

11. My guess is that the default faceup for grey Hellena is the one in the promo pictures as everyone with a Hellena faceup has that one so far - I haven't even seen anything but a grey Hellena so far actually!
      But it's worth specifying when you order that you want the same faceup as the pictures.

On a BYE BYE money note, I have now decided that I want Hellena (grey skin, glamour body) as a fullset and Juniper (normal skin, girl body) and Aiko (bright skin, glamour body) just with her faceup and wolfy parts (have a different idea in mind for her).
      This is NOT GOOD, especially as I'm stuck with the outfit problem with Hellena. x__x
      AND the money that was supposed to go on Hellena accidentally went on a Rosenlied limited so I now only have $180 to put towards her. Arghhhhh!
      Why is it that basic dolls always seem to NEVER HAPPEN? ;_;

12. Sugarble replied to me and said to specify the Adrian faceup (which I'm sure is identical to the grey Hellena one). I have been agonizing over which bust to get. Originally I wanted glamour but she is meant to be the sister of my Bambicrony Ozzy's Child which is on a Ciao Bella body and has no bust...

13. Children can mature at very different ages even withing the same family. The girl body is also very nice with a small bust.

14. Oh WS Hellena is so lovely!! :D

I have decided to suck it up and put Hellena (glamour body, pale grey skin, with all the trimming except her outfit TAT) on layaway. I have enough for the 20% up front that needs to be paid, and once she's ordered, I can't turn back and order some other LE instead! ^_^;;
      She's also the most expensive of the 3 Sugarbles girls I want so, it'll be easier to save up for the others later!
      Just need Sugarble to reply to my question about blushing then I will order her!

I'm trying to decide though... I am getting Hellena with the glamour body in pale grey, then had wanted Juniper in the girl body with normal skin, and Aiko with the glamour body in WS. 3 different resin colours so really interesting, and the body types fit the characters I had in mind (note that none of mine will be children at all, just in case I say something weird ^_^;; )
      However, I want Aiko to wear Rosenlied clothes, and I wonder if they'll fit over the glamour bust!
      Has anyone had any experience with Rosenlied clothes on Sugarbles dolls? How about Soom clothes?

15. I've got a Sugarble Christine and I was wondering where do you guys find wigs that fit?

Currently looking for a wig that would work for lolita style.

16. I got my Mori girl a Monique wig :) And I think it's adorable on her!
      [​IMG]

I got it at Facets by Marcia.

17. I found these while looking for options for mature tinies. Time to start talking the galleries for more shots of them to see which one(s) I really want! Hellen? Adrian? Mori? Rudy????

18. Thanks Anneke.

Has anyone tried the 6-6.5cm wigs from Leekeworld? (They have the styles I like ^^)

Oh, one thing I can say for sure is that the YoSD wigs from Luts are too big. You'd need velcro or something similar to keep it on. I'm currently using a hat.

19. I'm having trouble seeing the prices for add-ons such as skin color, wigs, option parts on the actual Sugarble site. Where are people finding them? It says up above they're under the pictures, but I click on the thumbnails and all that pops up for me is another tiny thumbnail with no pricing.

Should I try looking in IE? Maybe firefox is blocking a pop up and not telling me... or something?