1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

sumomo123's feedback/good transactions!!

May 19, 2006

1. I bought my Dollzone Yi from sumomo123 ^_^ She is absolutely wonderful to work with! Great communication throughout the whole transaction, and he arrived packed well, and very quickly!

She's also very kind, and even included some extras because she couldn't ship him out right away :3 I would definitely recommend her to anybody!

Thanks so much, Jen!

-Jen (the other one :P)

2. Bought a tiny doll wig from Jen. Perfect transaction! THANKS!!

3. I traded BtSSB outfits (And Sekiguchi Unoa) with Sumomo123 and the whole process was extremely fast and a smooth transaction. Her communication was quick and cheerful and she's all-around a great person to deal with!
      Thanks again!!!

4. I have just completed an outstanding transaction with Sumomo123. Just love, love, love the little guy, Jen. Thanks!

5. I bought a lovely kimono set from sumomo123 and everything went perfectly! She shipped very quickly~ thank you! :D

6. I bought a pair of Dollheart shoes from sumomo123 & the transaction was smooth from start to finish with good communication. I am happy to recommend sumomo123 to other DOA members to conduct future transactions with her worry free. :)

7. I sold candy girl wig to sumomo123 and was reli great >3<
      Fast and kind reply ! also fast paid !!!!
      I strongly recommend her.

8. I bought a Sato Box from Jen and the whole transaction was absolutely perfect~!!!
      Communication was great, and it was shipped safely and as quickly as possible. Wonderful wonderful~!! I'd highly recommend. :D

9. Excellent buyer! Great communication, fast payment, very friendly!

10. ^^ I bought a pair of glass eyes, when she was sick she told me right away and communication was great! Thank you !!! <3
      I love the eyes!

11. I sold a Megu wig to sumomo123. She paid quickly and was great to communicate with! She was on vacation but still was able to let me know what was going on and tell me her package arrived!

12. I purchased a YoSD and she was very very sweet and had good communication the whole time. The doll arrived in perfect condition, just as described. Very well packed in double box and everything :D

13. I bought a SwD School A head from Sumomo123 and the whole transaction was perfect! She was super friendly, shipped really fast, and packaged everything very well. A pleasure to do business with and I would highly recommend her!!

14. Sumomo123 and I just finished a trade and she was a complete pleasure as always to deal with. She was extremely patient about the fact I was going out of the country for 2 weeks and waited to send me my doll until I was about to get back. She packed him absolutely perfectly and he is exactly what I was hoping for. She even included and adorable dress that I was not expecting. :goldstar

I would without hesitation engage in future transactions with Sumomo123

15. I had a wonderful experiance purchasing an MSD from sumomo123. She is very communicative and was understanding of my situation. She also packs well enough to survive the FPO postal brutes. Also I am very pleased with the doll (and cat ears . . .)

16. I just had a great transaction with sumomo123. I bought some clothes from her, and they arrived just as described, quickly after they were shipped.

She kept me updated very honestly when there would be a little shipping delay, and sent me some cute little gifts to make up for it. :) Thank you again for a good transaction~

17. Sumomo123 and I had a sell/trade: I gave her a Volks SD wig and $$ for a Volks BTSSB set. It was a perfect transaction, with some of the best communication I've seen here yet. Thanks for a great transaction! :D

18. Purchased a chibi clothing set from sumomo. Great communication and shipped within the stated period. The packaging was super, too! Would definitely do business with again.

19. Bought a lovely toppi 2nd vers huis bosch fullset from Sumomo123. Very kind seller packaged toppi perfectly it was like getting it straight from volks! Made sure I got the doll safely and even included a little thank you note. Def recommended would def buy from again thank you! ^O^

20. Sumomo123 commissioned a faceup from me and she was an absolute pleasure to work with!! She was friendly, fast with responses, and just generally pleasant to work with! Thank you very much!