1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Sunny's World Feedback (2009)

Jan 6, 2009

1. Just purchased two wigs from boggie0909, and the transaction was great all the way through! Good communication, fast shipping, and the wigs are a great fit! Thanks!

2. I just received a wig I purchased from boggie0909. She was very pleasant to communicate with and was patient in answering questions I had. Everything was simple and the package came quickly. I am very pleased and would definitely buy from her again :kitty2

3. I bought from this lovely seller some clothes for SD boys and I'm so happy with my purchase! The quality is excellent and everything went fine. I will buy again very soon! *___*

4. I bought 2 fur wigs from boggie0909 and they're just perfect. ^^ She shipped them out very quickly, and was very quick to help fix my mistakes through Paypal, whoops. ^^; Thank you very much!

5. I ordered a DoC sized wig from Boggie0909 and it fit PERFECTLY!
      Thank you so much, the communication was great and the wig was here faster than I expected!

6. Ive order countless wigs/clothes/shoes through boggie0909 via ebay. Very fast to reply to questions, great shipping time , and good quality products. Recommended to anyone.

7. I just received my wig from Sunny yesterday, it fits perfectly and the colour is gorgeous :fangirl. Great communication and swift shipping, would happily buy from Chenling again :)

8. I bought a wig from boggie0909/Chenling and I'm very happy with it! I asked her to make the wig to a very specific size and when I tried it on my doll, it fit like a dream! The quality is also very, very nice, which I am super pleased about. I'll definitely be buying more wigs from Chenling later on. ^-^

9. Bought 2 wigs. Got them within 3 weeks in great condition.

10. I purchased a wig from boggie0909. The transaction went smoothly and the wig quality is great.
      Thank you so much.

11. Sunny's World Feedback

* What did you order?
      1/3 Boot Shoes (S017)
      * When did you order?
      April 23, 2009
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Directly from them.
      * How was the communication?
      Great, they sent me a note asking if the information was right. After it was shipped out the next day.
      * How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy to pay (pay pal)
      * How long did it take to ship?
      Well, it got here on May 13, 2009. I wouldn't say it was bad, but it wasn't great either.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes ^^
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes, the product is a good snug fit little effort to put them on his big feet ^^
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A
      * Would you order from this company again?
      Yes
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Sure

(I searched for their review thread and came up empty so I made one.)

12. I purchased a custom wig and pair of underwear from Chenling
      I love them ^.^ they even shipped faster than I thought, and she let me know as soon as she shipped them.
      thanks!

13. * What did you order?
      1/3 Boot and 1 wig
      * When did you order?
      April 2009
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      ebay
      * How was the communication?
      normal, but she had delay to send me items
      * How easy was it to pay?
      pay pal
      * How long did it take to ship?
      7 days
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      boots are ok, wig is not the quality i was expected
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      yes for boots, not so much for the wig
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A
      * Would you order from this company again?
      maybe
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      /

14. this is my 2nd time buying wigs from boggie (first was straight from ebay) and i've yet to be disappointed! very friendly, ships quickly, and the wigs are always fantastic :D thank you so much!! :aheartbea

15. I purchased a wig from boggie0909, everything went smoothly and it fits my DZ BB Leo lovely, thank you so much, a pleasure to deal with! :D

16. I bought a wig from boggie0909 a while ago, Great communication and very fast shipping. I love the wig and will buy from boggie again.

17. I have purchased many items from Chenling (Sunny's Wonderful World) through ebay and as straight commissions. I just recently commissioned her to sew two MSD fur-lined boys jackets - one in all-black and one in material I provided to her. I was "EXTREMELY" pleased with the quality and the quickness of my order. I always have a wonderful transaction with her. Her merchandise is always extremely well-made and fits my kids wonderfully. I also purchased a tank top for one of my boys and several of her wonderful fur wigs (all quality workmanship). I rate her very highly and utilize her great talents whenever possible - SHE IS ALSO VERY EASY TO WORK WITH! :)

Chenling is always a :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar service with me! :thumbup

18. thought I post a pic of Bezzlebub in his wig that Boggie0909 made him, plus I promised!

[​IMG]

19. I have purchased tons of stuff from Chenling! She is an amazing seller both on and off the boards and I reccommend her to anyone and everyone!

I will continue to buy from her as long as I collect Ball Joint Dolls! She has the best customer service and is always a joy to buy from.

20. Bought a wig from boggie a couple of weeks ago. She got started on the wig as soon as I paid, and it only took a week or so to arrive here. Wonderful to work with!