1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Sunny's World Feedback (2009)

Jan 6, 2009

1. * What did you order?
      shoes, wigs
      * When did you order?
      Have ordered several times
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Directly from them.
      * How was the communication?
      She always double checks on sizes, colors, etc. i've also placed an order for a custom wig with no problems.
      * How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy to pay (pay pal)
      * How long did it take to ship?
      I always get my items within a month
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Absolutely
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      Always
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A
      * Would you order from this company again?
      Yes
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Sure

2. I bought 3 fur wigs from boggie0909!
      everything is fits perfect and im in so much love with all three wigs!
      flawless! <3<3<3
      Too bad that the shipping took very long time because of international shipping.

3. The wig I purchased arrived in perfect condition
      and fit like a glove :) It was exactly what I was
      looking for, would definently buy from boggie0909
      again as communication was quick and payment
      was easy

4. * What did you order?
      Shirt, Wig and Vest.

* When did you order?
      Various times (3 different orders)

Direct.

Good as usual.

Paypal, simple.

Done in about 3-4 days and shipping itself takes approximately 8-9 working days.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

N/A

Yes.

Yes.

5. I frequently buy from her on eBay! So far there were wigs, stockings, shoes, pants, a shirt and a waistcoat. Shipping is fast and she's very friendly! She provides great communication and a fantastic service ^-^ Couldn't be happier with my purchases! :)

6. What did you order?
      Many items! T shirts, jeans, PJ's. A few outfit sets. Jumpers, underwear...Oh and a wig so, Lots!
      * When did you order?
      I honestly can't remember the date, sorry!
      Directly.
      Amazing, prompt answers to my questions. Very helpful info.
      Very easy, via paypal.
      Well all the clothes were made from scratch so a good month or so but I did inform the seller I wasn't in a rush for the items and to take as long as necessary as the doll the clothes were for wouldn't be arriving for another month at the time.
      Fantastic! Free shipping too. You can't ask for better value. :thumbup
      Yes, very well made.
      Yes, VERY. All made to measure clothing. If it wasn't for this seller my doll wouldn't of had any clothing or hair at all for the first few months. Although The dark color did come out of two items, they had to be washed quite a few times to stop them leaving stains, which wasn't a problem as they were new and that's to be expected.
      N/A
      Yes! And I plan to in the future. If I could afford it I'd buy new clothing here every month. lol
      Sure, if the size was for my doll.

7. First time buying wigs from boggie and I love them! great quality, communication and fast shipping! thank you ^^

8. I just wanted to leave feedback here~ :) I haven't bought anything from boggie0909 on her DoA thread, but I've bought LOTS of stuff from her on her eBay store (for reference, my eBay username is bksandoval): wigs and clothes. boggie0909 is incredibly nice, friendly, approachable, quick with orders, and just an absolute gem to deal with. Whenever a friend of mine is looking for quality clothes or a quality fur wig, I always direct them to boggie0909 and they only ever have nice things to say about her.

Needless to say, I'm a very happy repeat customer and I fully plan on being a customer in the future, too! Thank you for being such a nice seller, boggie0909! :D <3

9. I bought a SD fur wig from boggie0909. Communication was wonderfull and the item came really fast. Thank you :D

10. I bought a MSD lovely fur wig from Boggie0909! Communication was perfect and appeared after only a week after sending! Shes super quick! Super communication! Super Boggie!! *gives cape*

11. Purchased 2 fur wigs from boggie0909. Excellent communication and the wigs are amazing quality--especially for the price! I'll definitely be purchasing from her again.

12. I purchased two wigs from boggie0909. They were absolutely wonderful. They arrived very quickly, and they look exactly like the sales pictures :) Thanks for another wonderful transaction!

13. i ordered a shirt, a jacket, a pair of boots, and jeans and they all fit perfectly! All items were very well made. Chenling is very communicative, helpful, and answered every single question i asked ^^. Thank you so much Chenling for all your help ^.^!

14. I ordered a custom SD wig with extensions from boggie0909 and I just received them! The quality is absolutely fabulous, it fits great, and they arrived in about two weeks, which is pretty good~

There was some trouble while the wig was being made, but boggie0909 kept me informed the entire time and gave me a free necklace to make up the situation as she solved it. Customer communication and service was wonderful, more caring than any other company I've dealt with. For a great price, she is very helpful with all my questions and problems and she made this purchase very swift and easy despite the custom design I ordered. Thank you Chenling, I will definitely order again if I need another wig or item from you! ^^

15. * What did you order?
      A custom SD fur wig with extensions.
      * When did you order?
      June 5, 2009
      Directly, through her shop thread here on DOA.
      There was some trouble while the wig was being made, but boggie0909 kept me informed the entire time and gave me a free necklace to make up the situation and the time as she solved it. Customer communication and service was wonderful, more caring than any other company I've dealt with. For a great price, she is very helpful with all my questions and problems and she made this purchase very swift and easy despite the custom design I ordered.
      Very easy, she gave me an estimate on how much it would cost for my custom and then once I ordered she sent me paypal invoice.
      It got here today, July 10, 2009. It took only two weeks to reach me from the time she shipped, which is alright, but could've been better. ^^;
      Very!
      Yup
      Yes, the wig fit perfectly on my doll and I couldn't be more satisfied with the quality.
      A free necklace. ^^ I was happy anyways.
      Yes
      As long as they're still in good condition. ^^

16. I just got my wig from boggie0909 and it's wonderful! Very soft and fluffy, and looks just like the picture. Can't say how it fits as it'll be at least another week til the doll gets here, but I told her the size so that would be a slip on my part ^_^
      Great communication, great product, would absolutely love to do business with again!

17. I purchased a custom wig from Chenling, i love it thank you so much! :D Great communication faster shipping then what she said :) Overall great seller will do business again. Thank you

18. I bought a wig from Boggie0909 and she was very kind and even asked me if the size was okay! ^^ I got the wig very fast! Thanks! :)

19. I left feedback on eBay already, but I also wanted to comment here.

This is the second time I've purchased from Sunny's World, and I couldn't be happier! The products are always high-quality -- I got another wig and some awesome boots.

I definitely recommend this seller for your dollie needs! ~ :aheartbea

20. * What did you order?
      a shoes for yo-sd
      * When did you order?
      march 2009
      --
      easy
      very easy
      about a week
      No, they sent me the wrong shoes, I asked to exchange, they asked me a photo of the wrong product
      no!
      they exchanged after a month and the right shoes are too small..
      they exchangeded the product
      no
      yes