1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Super Dollfie Owners Club USA Registration (Begins Sept. 20)

Sep 12, 2005

1. oo awesome. i was wondering about that registration thing.
      we get a card? how i love special cards

2. I just signed up... Yay, thank goodness you could register Dollfie Dreams! ^_^

~Mousey

3. Oh, cool. ^^ I can register Ephram, then. ^^

4. Well, I certainly appreciate that, because while I would LOVE to have acquired all my dolls directly from Volks, it has only been possible to do that for two of them (the non-limiteds.)

5. AH!! I'll be able to register my School B girl! Ah I'm glad they're allowing such a broad spectrum. How awesome!

6. I regret to inform everyone that volks has temporally cancel the registration , here is the info, also I don't understand why, but apparently some people already e-mail then the information , when registration starts on the 20th.....maybe that is why the cancel and they will reopen on september the 20th. They probably were receving lots of e-mails from people.

"We regret to inform that we have to close the registration for temporally closed for renewal.

We will announce on our web site when the renewal is confirmed.
      We are very sorry for those who already have sent E-mail to us.
      Due to our customers Privacy Policy, we will delete all information of the application.
      We, once again, are terribly sorry for inconvenience to all of you.
      We wish your kind understanding and support as always.

Thank you."

Pony_gery

7. Never underestimate the inability of the few to read the something in it's entirety... REGISTRATION WAS SUPPOSED TO START ON THE 20th PEOPLE! *sighs*

8. :oops: Sorry, I'm probably one of the stupid ones who over looked it... saw the sept.20th thing but didn't think of it... ooops.

~Mo

9. Yikes! *_* Hopefully registration will re-open soon.

10. Well, Volks knows they have quite a crowd on their hands! In case they were unsure just how large their customer base was, I'm sure they got an awakening.

Everyone's just a teensy bit anxious, I guess. :wink: They probably got the emails pouring in, (it's not just DoA that watches their site), and realized "we're gonna need a bigger inbox..." :lol:

11. Since the registration was not to open until 9/20, they are not ready yet. It was not open, but some people jumped the gun and sent in their info before the actual open date, so Volks had to state that registration is closed.

So everyone, be patient, there is plenty of time to register your dolls once they do open the registration, and remember too that it might be better to wait at least a couple days after it is open in case there are any bugs or their system gets overloaded. If everyone sends it in at the same time, the e-mails may not all get through.

12. lol Yeah, they're going to need a bigger inbox with all of the people that'll be emailing them.

And HouseOfIsis is right, I planned on waiting until registration had been opened for a few days rather than be in the initial mad rush.

13. This is so cool, I have a Dollfie Plus and I am waiting on a New-EB J-Type (Hentai! ^o^) Pretty soon I'll get myself a larger doll... for now, 27cm will do me good. I'm anxious to register and I can't wait to be a member! I'm going to mark the 20th so I won't forget.

14. :crushed :crushed

I hope one day they will open it for all non Jap and US owners, they seem to always forget us over here in the UK...*sniff*

Charlie*^_^*

15. i have a question! does the membership have limited numbers like only 100 people can join or is it unlimited. 100 is just a random example number. or is it unlimited?

16. I'm pretty sure it's unlimited.. after this it will probably be limited to people who buy from volks directly, so those numbers will be more reasonable XD

17. (I don't know if this was asked yet in the thread... x3 But I don't have the attention span to find out)

So I have Anais boy, Jun boy (soon), and VERY soon a Yuki. I can register dolls I have then later ones I get? How do I update the list of dolls I get in the future?

And to register, do we need the serial numbers of the dolls? Cicada (jun) didn't come with the serial number. :(

18. Is it only for American dollfie owners though?

19. Volks should consider Europe after this.

20. My guess is "no", since they didn't ask for it in the questionnaire. And I'm sure they realize that secondary market dolls (as most USA Volks dolls probably are right now, I'm guessing) often may not have papers, etc.

Heck, I didn't know they HAVE serial numbers. It's not on the doll itself, or the headplate. I haven't checked the paperwork for the dolls I have that DID come with paperwork...